If You Care FSC Certified Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free No. 2 Size Coffee Filters - 100 CT

BY IF YOU CARE #40 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

If You Care®.FSC certified unbleached totally chlorine-free(TCF).Coffee filters. see more...

Review (1)
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I only use natural, unbleached coffee filters. I was introduced to these by a Kosher friend. They can be a bit difficult to find locally in my small town but you can find the online (even through amazon I believe) relatively inexpensively. I am all about reducing waste and I love to throw coffee filters into my compost pile. Knowing I am using natural filters makes me feel a lot better about adding them to my compost!