If I Stay (Reprint) (Paperback) uploaded by Icyss a.If I Stay (Reprint) (Paperback) uploaded by Kaaila K.

BY PENGUIN GROUP #80 in Books

In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen -year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces- to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heartwrenchingly beautiful, this will change the way you look at life, love, and family. Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time. Contributor: Gayle Forman is an award-winning author and journalist whose articles have appeared in numerous publications, including Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, The Nation, and The New York Times Magazine. Her books include IF I STAY and its companion, WHERE SHE WENT, as well as JUST ONE DAY and the forthcoming JUST ONE YEAR. She lives in Brooklyn with her family. see more...

Shari A.
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
I really enjoyed this book. I felt that the main character was really relatable (partially because I'm a musician), and I liked how the plot unfolded. It kind of takes you back and forth between memories of her life and the present, as she decides whether life is worth living now that her family is dead. It is a rather emotional book, but I thought it was really captivating and different. I highly recommend for teens and young adults
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
I began to read this around the time the book was first published, long before there was any talk of a film being produced. I'm glad the movie got everyone hyped about the book because the book is so much better in my opinion (isn't every book-turned-movie?). It tugs at your heart and keeps you invested right from the get go. I finished the book in two sittings, which says a lot for me!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
This was one of those books that destroyed me for days. I loved this novel because it touches on my biggest fear: losing loved ones. Mia shows such strength and fear and sadness throughout this novel and I love that in a character because it's what makes them real and different from Mary-sue characters that come up a lot in literature
The book is captivating. I was very interested in how the book would compare to the book, and the book is a tad better. The movie gave me a visual, and actual music to add the one I read from the book. I do love music and books. It wasn't a book that made me get lost in it, but it was good. Maybe book 2 will be different.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
The way this book is written in the form of flashbacks is very unique and the flashbacks show the life of a young girl who has to make the most difficult decision anyone could ever possibly make. Great book, and you have a 110% chance of crying if you read this book.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
This book was just ok. It was an easy read, a little sad, but I didn't get sucked in to the story. The movie wasn't that great, I fell asleep. It does have potential, but I just didn't click with it. I liked the underlying love story, but again, not good enough.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
I love this book I read it in like less than a day because I could not put it down. This book really makes you think about life and all the things you don't appreciate in it. I really recommend this read it's a really good slice of life kind of book.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This was an excellent book. I also read the sequel and watched the movie. This first book was my favorite. The characters were developed well. The story line is very interesting. If you wonder about the afterlife or limbo, I would recommend.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Tomball, TX
Ugh. So disappointed by this book. I wanted so badly to enjoy this. But it just wasn't good at all. The story would start off really interesting and I just couldn't fall in love with the characters. It just wasn't what I was hoping.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
It could be because I watched the movie before the book, I was very interested in the story line & in the romance. I thought that the beginning was very slow, but towards the end of the book it got better. I do recommend it though.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Anyone know what this is about?
Angeline L.
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
How much is this book and how many are there in the series?
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
If I Stay (Reprint) (Paperback) Amazing book definitely love this book and glad it's a part of my collection I can read this book over and over I would recommend this book to all my friends and family