If I Stay (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Widescreen) uploaded by Leijai H.If I Stay (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Widescreen) uploaded by Allison R.

BY NONE

Gayle Forman's best-selling novel comes to the screen in New Line Cinema's and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures' drama "If I Stay," starring Chloe Grace Moretz ("Carrie," the "Kick-Ass" films), Mireille Enos (TV's "The Killing", "World War Z"), Joshua Leonard ("Higher Ground"), Jamie Blackley ("Snow White and the Huntsmen") and Stacy Keach ("Nebraska"). Mia Hall (Moretz) thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam (Blackley). But what should have been a carefree family drive changes everything in an instant, and now her own life hangs in the balance. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate. Digital Copy Subject To Expiration. see more...

Jenna S.
I was actually a little annoyed by this movie. The way he treated her was not a way I think any woman would really stick around to "Stay' with him anyway. I don't think I even finished the movie. 🤔 🤷‍♀️
Jess M.
The book is very good, but the movie doesn't do it justice. Usually movies aren't as good as the books their based upon, but this movie rendition isn't as good as it should have been. The scenes between her and her past are sometimes hard to follow.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I loved this movie, The main character is perfect for the part I just can't wait to see her future movies. I've read the book and it is good as well but to watch this it just brings it all to life, if it was my descision I would go :p The part that her grandpa tells her that she can go makes me cry every time, perfect acting !
David B.
Loved the movie. The sorrow, the hope, what path should I take to stay or leave this world. Always in the mood for a good love story, which reminds us to cherish who and what we have. Would definitely buy this!!!
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a good short read! It is the perfect book to read when you may not have enough time to read a longer series. I felt like I really related to the characters especially since I was going to college. A good read for someone who is entering that chapter in their life.
Hannah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never intended on seeing this movie until i came across it one day and just decided to give it a shot. i really like the story line and it was sweet. it made me really emotional as well lol
Krista T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an okay movie if you have not read the book. The soundtrack is beautiful. The movie does not in any way do the book justice. I recommend reading it over watching this, as always.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
This was by far the best book I have ever read. The movie did not disappoint. As always, I definitely enjoyed the book more, but there were not major chunks of storyline missing as often seen. If you need a new tearjerker in your life, watch If I Stay
Kathryn P.
Austin, TX
WARNING.BRING TISSUES.LIKE 27000 TISSUE BOXES.THIS IS LITERALLY THE BST MOVIE EVER AND AT THE END THERES A HUGE CLIFFHANGER BUT LIKE OHMIGISH IT IS SO GOOD.WATCH IT.LIKE NOW. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING STORY TOTALLY RECCOMEND!!!
Patricia F.
Very good book but they could've done better with the movie. Especially the ending,were I felt they got lazy and just cut it off but I suggest you watch it overall because it was definitely a tear jerker kinda like the fault in our stars.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I read the book and loved it. Is the movie good?
Victoria F.