BY IESSENTIALS

On/Off Switch Flexible Wire for Easy Adjusting Colored Fan Blades ; see more...

Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Your room might not have air conditioning and in August that is brutal. This fan will keep you cool and also serve as a light when you're pulling one of your first of many all-nighters! And it's cheap!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
This is such a great idea! My office can get really hot so this is a cheap and easy way to keep me cool without having a big fan that would blow all of my papers around!
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
I use this fan when I am on my laptop. I have it nearby, because I get hot when I'm on my laptop.
Nelly l.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
super padre tener un abanico cerca del escritorio y mas en este verano tan caluroso
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
This is a must for anyone in a small cubical and the air doesn't circulate well enough from the walls surrounding. Slim design. Also a plus that it is USB rather than standard electrical plug. Cubical often don't have enough electrical outlets. Just plug into USB port on computer and the rest is a breeze.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Even with central air in the office these are great for when you personally want to be a little cooler and in the winter if the office temperature is warmer than you like.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
This is a super cute idea. It gets really hot in my room and when I have my laptop with me the USB fan is too.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Nice and small and portable and a great idea that it plugs into usb instead of having a large long plug
Alina C.
Alina C.
Farmville , VA
This is a great way to keep cool where space is limited. Great for a dorm room or cubicle that has limited air movement.
Karrie S.
Karrie S.
This cools me down when I'm up late trying to finish my homework it's allows you to feel cool while doing work
Bella M.
Bella M.
How cool does this fan keep you?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Does this drain your laptop battery quickly?
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
How well does this product work?
m r.
m r.
How much wind does this give you??
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
This is such a cool product and I would love to try it out. Anyone know how long the cord is or how much it is?