BY IESSENTIALS

On/Off Switch Flexible Wire for Easy Adjusting Colored Fan Blades ; see more...

Brandi V.
Your room might not have air conditioning and in August that is brutal. This fan will keep you cool and also serve as a light when you're pulling one of your first of many all-nighters! And it's cheap!
Ashlee W.
This is such a great idea! My office can get really hot so this is a cheap and easy way to keep me cool without having a big fan that would blow all of my papers around!
Maica W.
GA
I use this fan when I am on my laptop. I have it nearby, because I get hot when I'm on my laptop.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
super padre tener un abanico cerca del escritorio y mas en este verano tan caluroso
LaTosha D.
This is a must for anyone in a small cubical and the air doesn't circulate well enough from the walls surrounding. Slim design. Also a plus that it is USB rather than standard electrical plug. Cubical often don't have enough electrical outlets. Just plug into USB port on computer and the rest is a breeze.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
This thing is genius!!! You have a limited amount of electrical outlets in those tiny dorms. You can't worry about having 10 fans plugged in (because why would they have AC in your dorm!?), so this is perfect for not wasting any more plugs!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is the cutest and most convenient product!!! It really works so well!!! I love having the option to create a small breeze at my desk when I really need a little pick me up in the middle of the afternoon!! Highly recommend!
Marissa V.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great especially of you are stuck at your deck a lot of the times and simply need a bit of air. I recommend this for all college students.
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is such a great idea! Great for when you're on the go or outside and want to work or browse the internet while keeping cool! Great for college kids who may sit on the campus lawn and work
Caroline R.
Even with central air in the office these are great for when you personally want to be a little cooler and in the winter if the office temperature is warmer than you like.
Mariah J.
Does this drain your laptop battery quickly?
Bella M.
How cool does this fan keep you?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
How well does this product work?
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
This is such a cool product and I would love to try it out. Anyone know how long the cord is or how much it is?
mia s.
Does it come in a bigger size?