BY IESSENTIALS

iEssentials IE-AUX-BL 3.5mm Flat AUX Cable, 3.3': 3.5mm Flat Cable Length: 3.3' Color: blue see more...

Leanne T.
Mount Holly, NJ
My dad bought this for his car and it works great! I love it so much and it makes playing music in the car great. I don't know what I'd do without this thing
Mary V.
Clemmons, NC
I used this when I didn't have wireless aux in my car to hook my iPhone up to my radio and it always have me the clearest sound!
Byanca L.
This aux is very long! The people in the backseat love being "DJ" and this aux cord is perfect for that!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the length of this for inside my car! It has lasted me a really long time.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
I love this aux cord! I love that it is so long! It's perfect for car rides that way people in the backseat can also pick music
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Techie Expert
I love this!!! Use this for my on the drives connecting my phone with all of my music ever to my car stereo and my home sound system!!! Great and portable and don't have to worry about tangles!!!
Elisa B.
I always want to have an aux cord with me handy because when I go on road trips and adventures with my friends I like to share my music with each other. It's perfect for those.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I've had the cable for a while now. I Haven't had the best of luck with aux cords but this is a really good one.
shapree H.