i.Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive Latex Free Black uploaded by Kada C.i.Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive Latex Free Black uploaded by Stephanie C.i.Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive Latex Free Black uploaded by Jacquelyn B.

BY I.ENVY BY KISS

i.Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive Latex Free Black
  • "This is by far the best lash glue ever made. It makes the process of putting on lashes soo much easier. Apply, wait 30-60 seconds to get tacky, and apply. The lashes don't budge.!! It's super easy to remove. Just use some makeup remover 😊" in 3 reviews
Stephanie C.
My favorite eyeglue, its easy to apply, it has a good convenient packaging and its easy to apply, the value is amazing for the price you pay, im very satisfied with the product, and its super dark you dont need to re apply eyeliner over your lashes to hid the glue.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I’ve had this forever! It hands down the best eyelash glue ever. It’s legit black and holds my lashes in place up until the time I want to take them off. I bought it mainly because Michelle Phan on YouTube used it in one of her videos she recommended it. She was right too. It’s very affordable and I get mine off amazon. Way better than DUO.
Shanna W.
Crofton, MD
This is great!!! It doesn't irritate my eyes at all and my eyes are very sensitive. You don't ave to worry about covering up the glue afterwards because it blends with your lashes. This was my first time applying lashes and the little brush made it very easy.
Tymirah M.
Clanton, AL
It works for temporary individual lashes. However, just like with the strip lashes - it will turn sticky and tacky almost as if it is melting. But I like it because it’s an easy application process. I would most definitely buy again!
Prudence W.
Laud Lakes, FL
Yolanda M.
I love this lash glue because it gets tacky much quicker than other ones, the color blends in easier to your eyeliner, and stays on much longer than others.
Melina M.
I love this glue!! It really sticks the best than all the glues I’ve tried. It’s cheap and easy to apply with the brush.

back