New ParentDiaperingChanging Mats & TraysIenjoy Home
Premium Ultra Soft Bamboo Pillow â Cooling Hypoallergenic Memory Foam

â ¢ Removable, Washable Bamboo Cover â ¢ Helps control body temperature â ¢ Easy Care: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low â ¢ Promotes sleep alignment â ¢ Hypoallergenic and Antimicrobial for allergy sufferers and sensitive skin â ¢ Dust Mite and Bacteria Resistant â ¢ Eco-Friendly â ¢ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Cooling?! Does it work? Soft?
Start your review of Ienjoy Home Premium Ultra Soft Bamboo Pillow â Cooling Hypoallergenic Memory Foam!
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought a pair of these at tj maxx a couple of years ago. They haven't gone flat yet and are very supportive. I've used better pillows, but these last which is really nice.
Eileen A.
Purchased at: Costco
These Are Amazinqqq Pillows I Have Been Gettinq The Most Restful Niqhts Since I Switched Also Both My Boyfriend & Babyboy Love Them
Gina S.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Not enough fill in it for my taste. I have to use another pillow with this one under it in order for me to sleep through the night.
Karen L.
Brentwood, TN
It’s actually very cool to the touch. It’s cooling. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is it’s a little too firm for my liking. But I know that’s a personal preference.
Carla A.
Oxnard, CA
Incredibly soft, supporting and comfortable, this pillow also comes with the ability to yoink the cover off, throw it in the washer/dryer and zip it back on into place. I bought one from a vendor at a fair, and promptly ordered pillow #2 since I just HAD to get another. A I am a big pillow person, and this definitely made the cut.
Brittney R.
Grundy
Absolutely in love ugh this pillow! I like a medium soft kind of pillow and this one hits the nail on the head! Definitely gonna be purchasing more of these in the future!
Noelia R.
Davenport
Ienjoy Home Premium Ultra Soft Bamboo Pillow â Cooling Hypoallergenic Memory Foam uploaded by Noelia R.
It is the best pillow I’ve ever used. It is my main pillow on my bed. I have 3 and by far this one is my favorite. The memory foam is so soft and comfortable. No matter what I do to it remains its shape.
Samantha G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
the best pillow i have ever used. it is soft but also firm at the same time and provided great support for the head. it also doesn’t lose its shape which i also love
Robin R.
Bakersfield, CA
Great pillow. Last for freaking ever. I do wish something it was pat down a little more but overall amazing
Cindy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these pillows ! The only thing is it hard to remove the stains I’m not sure what to use :(