by iderma

RESTORATIVE DEVICE: Anti-aging system can firm wrinkles, ease dark spots and reduce pores / redness . LLLT MACHINE: Mask uses low-level light red laser therapy for brightening and tightening skin . PORTABLE KIT: Take the mask with you everywhere for 8-min. skin repair care and treatments on the go . HANDSFREE: Adjustable full-coverage mask comes with a visor strap for relaxing, hands-free sessions . RESTORE COMPLEXION: iderma Youth Restoring Masque repairs your skin for a youthful and radiant glow .

RESTORATIVE DEVICE - Anti-aging system can firm wrinkles, ease dark spots and reduce pores / redness; LLLT MACHINE - Mask uses low-level light red laser therapy for brightening and tightening skin; PORTABLE KIT - Take the mask with you everywhere for 8-min. skin repair care and treatments on the go; HANDSFREE - Adjustable full-coverage mask comes with a visor strap for relaxing, hands-free sessions; RESTORE COMPLEXION - iderma Youth Restoring Masque repairs your skin for a youthful and radiant glow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iderma Youth Restoring Face Masque: Anti Aging LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Treatment Mask for Lightening, Firming, Refining and Repairing Complexion!
Beverly Hills, CA
iderma Youth Restoring Face Masque: Anti Aging LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Treatment Mask for Lightening, Firming, Refining and Repairing Complexion uploaded by Tiffany P.
Purchased at: Amazon
WOW! Amazing quality product and great results. Use it just 8mins a day, 3 days a week. In about a month see some Ana.zing results. Awesome for so many things. Inflammation, pores, uneven skin tone, aging, cellulite, tightening skin, brain diseases. And he lost goes on and on.
Simi Valley, CA
iderma Youth Restoring Face Masque: Anti Aging LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Treatment Mask for Lightening, Firming, Refining and Repairing Complexion uploaded by elizabeth W.
I have been using this for 2 weeks alternating different serums and I must say my skin looks better than it EVER did when I was getting botox. Just 8mins 3 times a week and my skin is firmer, smoother and more radiant. Not only are the immediate results impressive, but if you stick with it, the long term results are mind blowing. I have been using a good friends but his is literally, ALL I want for my birthday!