Ideology Full-Zip Space-Dyed Jacket uploaded by Hannah M.

BY IDEOLOGY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this jacket! I personally really like ideology as an athletic gear brand, so that might make me a little biased already. The jacket is warm, it's form-fitting, but very moveable, and I like that the zipper allows me to adjust how warm it is along my run. The one thing that I don't 100% love is that it has built in thumb holes to keep your hands warm. But even those don't bother me.