Idelle Labs Sea Breeze Astringent

by Idelle Labs

Sea Breeze Astringent creates clean, revitalized skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Idelle Labs Sea Breeze Astringent!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Idelle Labs Sea Breeze Astringent uploaded by Kimignon T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So this has been a staple in my home for many years now. I first used it on my daughter's scalp because she was having issues and the dermatologist suggested it. Then I would use it on my face, though I love the sea breezy feel it gives my face it is definitely too drying for my skin.
Shawn M.
Idelle Labs Sea Breeze Astringent uploaded by Shawn M.
My FAVVVOORRRRITEEEEEEE !!! This keeps my scalp CLEAN! I love the fresh felling I have when washing my hair. The BEST !
Aisha A.
2002 Gladeview Pkwy Stone Mountain GA
I use this to treat my dry itchy scalp. I used it twice already and already see a difference. Also the feeling of your scalp when you apply it feels Amaz-balls!!

Looking for your answer?