BeautyHairHair ProductsIdelle Labs
Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment

Idelle Labs Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment

by Idelle Labs

Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment infuses hair with a Pro-Vitamin B5 formula to deeply penetrate and repair the cuticle layers from damage.

Does this product contain sodium chloride
Does this product contain sodium chloride
Start your review of Idelle Labs Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment!
Brianna M.
Idelle Labs Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment uploaded by Brianna M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product works well on my hair I apply after my shower and style how I like & air dry. My hair loves jumping back to different products so I’m used to changing up routines. This one is a keeper for me.
bety C.
Wheeling, IL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This stuff is amazing i use due to my color processed hair and hair loss and it gives great volume the bottle is big and u only need a little bit of the treatment honestly i have seen a change in my hair loss and also in the thickness of my hair i only put some on my roots and massage it in after a shower do not make ure hair wet with this product or else it will be crunchy!! So make sure u only use a small amount!
Belissa V.
Homestead, FL
Idelle Labs Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment uploaded by Belissa V.
This leave in conditioner treatment is really good and it has a lot of vitamins I use it when I wash my hair and when my hair dries it feels so soft and shiny it’s very affordable and very effective I love buying this hair product
Tamara F.
Sanford, FL
I’ve been using this leave-in treatment for years now. My hair is lost without it. I workout about 5 days a week and dry shampoo doesn’t work for me. So I must wash often. This product saves by hair from ruin. I drench my hair, wrap it in a towel and blow dry after 30 minutes to an hour. My hair is healthy, grows strong and full without much damage. Definitely recommend. I purchase from Sally’s Beauty Supply.
Lacy I.
Pasco, WA
There is a reason this has been around for ages..it has stood the test of time! I have used this since I was a kid as my mom was a hairdresser and trusted its magic. Now I continue to purchase for my own daughters locks. It’s so light yet powerful. I use this instead of a heavy conditioner. It deranged, protects and never leaves my thin hair greasy or weighed down. It’s also very cheap for a large bottle. Helps my hair maintain its strength and shine with just a few sprays! Loooove!!!
Fatima  D.
Oxnard, CA
Idelle Labs Infusium 23 Pro Original Formula Leave In Treatment uploaded by Fatima  D.
This is my favorite! I spray it on after I shower & I also add hair serum. Using these products leaves my hair super soft. I think every girl should own one of these especially if you're blonde cause I know how bad that damages your hair.
Naa-Abeka M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners simply because of how easy it is to apply to my hair. I often we are protective styles and I need a product that will get down into my scalp with ease. I can add the product a spray bottle for easy all over access or keep it as is and use the applicator take it down in between my braids. I appreciate when products are easy and convenient and for me this is perfect.
Janet A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this for my husband and son since they have curly hair and it can easily get tangled and its amazing. Everyone asks why is my son's hair so smooth and shiny and I always direct them to this hair product.
Ashley N.
I received this product in my #sunshine #Voxbox and I absolutely love it!! My hair has been SOOO soft since a few days after using.I will definitely be buying this product!
Valeria O.
vlanejosk
Es bueno te ase creser el cabello telo repara es súper súper bien producto es bueno y tedura 10 meses el producto te repara el cabello