BY IDEEL

Sebby C.
Love, love, love this site! I use it all the time to buy gift for myself and others:) The prices are great and the selection is awesome. I also bought the 'free' shipping for a year and am so glad that I did. I bought it when it went on sale and the $30 I spent was well worth it. They ship quickly and the customer service is wonderful.
Adria C.
Boulder, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Hooked on checking out the sales! I love browsing over new items each morning before I start my day. Flash sale sites are really great. Wish they had a better deal on shipping -- especially for small or inexpensive items. Sometimes adding S+H on top is a bummer. Overall, love the site!
Eva H.
Great flash sale site. I have been a member of their site for some time now, previously "ideeli" now "ideel." Great selection of high-end fashion items for a great price! I do enjoy that they offer additional discounts on top of the already reduce prices once in a blue moon.
Dina A.
I am a big fan of this flash site. I've been able to purchase many quality, high-fashion brand name items at a fraction of what they cost from most retailers. Make sure you check the app daily to see all of the new deals being offered. Warning...it is highly addictive!
Emilie v.
Nice products, but return/exchange policy could be more customer-friendly. Sometimes get overwhelmed with the amount of products offered every day, no time to look through everything! But I've found some really great pieces on ideel (formerly ideeli)
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
I love this! They used to be called ideeli lol not much of a difference to what it is now but still. I like the events and they always have really big discounts on things. Mens, Womens, Home, Kids
Jessica C.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this site! They have a great selection of items for great prices! I shop on this site all the time. They do have fairly quick shipping. The only thing I don't like is the s&h charges! I think they could get better prices for smaller and inexpensive items.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this site. I've been buying from them for several years now.
I purchase something from them at least once a month. Site has a large selection of items at a fair price.. Works for me.
Lejla C.
My favorite flash sale site! You have to stay on your toes or else you'll miss the great deals though (but that's the whole point, right?). I would recommend.
April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Love ideel! Great selection of stylish brands of all price ranges from super cheap to high end. Quality is always good and shipping is very quick.