Ideavillage.com As Seen On TV Magic Pens Set uploaded by Ella C.Ideavillage.com As Seen On TV Magic Pens Set uploaded by Nikki E.

BY IDEAVILLAGE.COM

Create unique works of art using this Magic Pens coloring set by Wham-O. This cool As Seen on TV set, includes 20 magical coloring markers. Nine markers produce ink matching their barrels that when used with a magic white pen change to the color of their caps. Nine eraser pens produce the color of their barrels that when used with a magic white pen erase. Use the included stencils to create colorful and dimensional drawings. The possibilities are endless! see more...

Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This is really a good birthday or christmas gift for any kids that love to draw and color!!! It tends to be a bit pricey but it is so worth the money!! They come with an earaser pen so if they mess up they can fix it !! I would definitely recommend it to other parents !!
EMya d.
My cousin got these for her birthday and I drew with these . We both enjoyed them so much. Me and my mom bought theses from WaL-Mart at a reasonable price . This compares to similar products like crayola these are way better . I most definitely recommend these to other parents and can't wait until I get some
Laurie H.
Jonesboro , AR
My kids have a set of these and love them. It's also a great gift to give to a kid if your doing an art package. My kids always pick these over regular markers!😀
Nikki E.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter loves these! Found these for her at Walmart for a very reasonable price. Color is great and seems to work well on all types of paper. Good product for around $10.
Elizabeth J.
Victorville, CA
All I keep thinking as my kids color with these is, "where were they when I was a kid?" Fun? ✔️ full of color? ✔️ mess-free? ✔️ all around winning.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
These are so much fun. My 5year old daughter and I love writing secret messages and then uncoding then. They really help bring creativity out.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
These would be a great gift. They are so much fun to play with. I love to color. These just make coloring more fun.
Dianna  T.
Perris, CA
My daughter absolutely loved these and the airbrush pen is really cool, great product for such an affordable price
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
As a kid these seemed like pure magic, we had packs of them. I haven't seen them recently but if I do I'm so getting some, I'm not a parent but I would give these to kids watching them see them change would bring back memories.
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I used them when i was kid i was loving them you have to put the whit pen on the colors to have new colors every color give different color
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
How long do these last? Do they dry out quickly?
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
Do these pens really work