IdealShape® IdealShake Meal Replacement Shake, Strawberry (30 Servings) with Shaker Bottle

BY IDEALSHAPE®

Samantha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
The shaker is nice and compact. The lid snaps easily, which is a relief. Some other shakers I have a hard time shutting. I love how it has he different measured lines for shakes and boost. I have had strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate peanut butter tubs. The strawberry is my favorite, but the chocolate peanut butter is a close second. I’ve lost 15.5 pounds while on the shakes.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
I love this new replacement shakes! They are some of the best I've ever had, and I've tried four others that are on the market right now. They are creamy and taste wonderful alone, as well as adding other ingredients in with them! Highly recommend these!!
Tiffany H.
Oh. My. Gosh!!! Recently my boyfriend and I have been trying to eat more healthy, and work out a bit more. One of his friends got into Herbalife, so we decided to try their 3-day kit. Around that same time, I found IdealShape. I've also tried GNC's shakes, and a random shake mix I found at Sam's Club. Comparing all of these products, IdealShape won hands down. The strawberry shake is definitely my favorite flavor (yummmmmmmmmmm.....), but taste aside, look at the nutritional value.

GNC's protein shake has a decent amount of protein, but if you want to rely solely on shakes for breakfast and lunch, you have to buy a protein add in to make it work. Herbalife is the same. But IdealShape shakes have a higher amount of protein, and more higher percentages of vitamins and minerals.

The slendesta ingredient is not a gimmick. I truly feel full after an 8 ounce shake, and it doesn't make me crash if I don't eat a snack. Its really amazing stuff!
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
By no means am I an expert when it comes to supplements and protein shakes but have tasted, tested and purchased a lot of different brands! I lift heavy weights 5 times a week and flexible diet (counting macronutrients). I bought a sample set that came with three flavors. My favorite is the strawberry but I have also had vanilla and chocolate. The tastes of these are like a milkshake. Just delicious to help keep me full and reach my fitness goals while filing in my macro gaps. Thanks for an amazing product!!
MERJA W.
I am trying to lose some weight. I found this product online. Ideal shape, meal replacement. This is my fourth day and I lost 5lb. without adding exercise yet. The hunger bloker formula Slendesta is very effective, I am not hungry for three four hours after taking this product. #bestof1215
Vanessa E.
I ordered this online and it is really goid. I mix with frozen bananas and strawberries and unsweetened almond milk. I recommend this product and I definitely will but it again.
Ashlynn J.
I have nothing bad to say about this company or their products! I am in LOVE with the shakes and supplements! I will forever be an ideal customer!
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I used this and I like it and also love the flavor ! It tastes so good and I use it as a snack replacement or meal replacement 😊
Alison N.
Marshfield, WI
For those of you who have actually used this product, what are your thoughts? Good or bad experience? Results?
Jennifer M.
Lakeland, FL
For those of you using IdealShape, how does it compare to some of the other shakes on the market? I did a comparison based on other online reviews and I've been happy with it thus far but just thought I'd ask and see if there was something I'm missing!