HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsIdealShape®
IdealShake Meal Replacement Shake + FREE Shaker Bottle By IdealShape

IdealShake, Meal Replacement Shake, Chocolate, w/ Hunger Blocker, 30 Servings

How much sugar is in it? And does it have caffeine?
I’m planning on ordering the sample packs. Is it worth it? What are your feelings on them?
Is this good???
Start your review of IdealShape® IdealShake® Meal Replacement Shake + FREE Shaker Bottle By IdealShape.!
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
IdealShape® IdealShake® Meal Replacement Shake + FREE Shaker Bottle By IdealShape. uploaded by Jessica W.
Chocolate is ok. There are other flavors that are better. I love the shaker cup. I think it’s just way to chocolatey for a meal replacement shake. For me anyways. The hunger control is great though, helps me for longer than 3 hours.
Ashlee F.
Moore, SC
I have tried so many but my favorite is the plain old chocolate. I use their shakes along with the 12 week workout plan and lost 30 lbs. The workouts are easy but work and the shakes taste amazing.
Amanda W.
IdealShape® IdealShake® Meal Replacement Shake + FREE Shaker Bottle By IdealShape. uploaded by Amanda W.
I don't necessarily use these for weight loss but as a meal replacement during hectic days. I absolutely love this one mixed in with my morning coffee. They all actually taste delicious and I had zero issues drinking them. It's the only brand I buy anymore. You can almost always find a deal if you order a few. [product:idealshake-meal-replacement-30-servings-salted-caramel---2.06-lbs.]
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL
Idealshape Salted Caramel Shake are awesome! I drink a shake for lunch and it fills me up. I am satisfied for atleast 3 hours! I work at a strenuous job, and time for our lunch break I'm starving. I have a shake and get back to work full!! I love the samples. Trying diffrent flavors before you purchase the large canister is great! The only change I would recommend would be to the shake cup they send you. It is too big to fit in a cup holder and I would love to have it on the go! Also, it doesn't snap closed.
Vicky J.
huntingdon
It's a bit on the pricey side but I can now see why! It tastes incredible! I've tried many protein replacement shakes and this tastes by far the best. I think when they taste good it's easy to stick to your plan because you do not feel like your depriving yourself, in fact it's like rewarding yourself! This is going to hell me with my goals this year of loosing weight. I've lost 4lb in 5 days so far
Hayley M.
Akron, OH
For the price, this is hands down the best meal replacement shake you will find online. They average out to be around .80 cents a shake, if not less. As far as the taste, in my opinion, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate, and Salted Caramel are the best tasting.
Jenna T.
Richmond, KY
If you google best meal replacement shakes this one is usually number one and for good reason. this shake actually tastes delicious, and keeps you full. Plus if you follow them on Facebook they usually do special deals. everyone loves a good discount 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kristine I.
I've been using the chocolate and vanilla fir a year now replacing it for my lunch. much cheaper than shakeology which I used the year before. I use almond milk and add other fruits and it fills me up until dinner. I like it!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
My favorite shake without joining those annoying pesky MLM companies and it’s cheaper too. The choco pb tastes exactly like liquid Reese’s pb cups, it’s so delicious. I drink the mocha flavor in the morning to replace my morning coffee. It can be mixed in milk or very cold water.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
This shake is delicious and super affordable. It mixes up very smooth, even if you use just a shaker bottle instead of a blender. I buy it direct from Ideal to take advantage of their specials. Highly recommend this shake!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...