IdealShape® IdealShake® Meal Replacement Shake + FREE Shaker Bottle By IdealShape.

BY IDEALSHAPE® #9 in Meal Replacements

IdealShake, Meal Replacement Shake, Chocolate, w/ Hunger Blocker, 30 Servings see more...

• How is the flavor of this? I see it has artificial sweet...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? And how much protein is in it?3 Answers
  • I ordered the ideal lean 25.9 oz containers is this one a...4 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I've been using Idealshakes for years and I love them. I've tried many of the flavors and the chocolate, mocha, and the cookies and cream are my favorites - all three of those mix well with instant coffee crystals too. I also really enjoy the chocolate peanut butter one. The only one that I've not been a fan of is the Superfood Dark Chocolate - it tastes like chocolate mixed with Athletic Greens. It's not a good combination.
Randi H.
I bought this after doing some research and finding it was close to another more expensive brand I had been drinking. They run great specials making it worthwhile to purchase at a great price. It tastes good, and the chocolate I recently got has a slightly better taste than the previous chocolate I had bought. It tastes great to just mix with water, or even with ice shredded as a shake. It does take away the hunger but typically about 2 hours not the more it claims.
Alicia H.
Thomasville, NC
Ok so ive found these to be very yummy i purchased the sample pack. With free shaker bottle..i tried strawberry with vanilla almond milk. That made the shake way to sweet. I tried mocha today with filtered water and omg it taste amazing and reminds me of my morning coffee and usually i don't like mocha. Mixed with water i found it to be perfect. I'll update my review on the actual hunger control but a pretty tasty meal replacement shake.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
It's a bit on the pricey side but I can now see why!
It tastes incredible! I've tried many protein replacement shakes and this tastes by far the best. I think when they taste good it's easy to stick to your plan because you do not feel like your depriving yourself, in fact it's like rewarding yourself! This is going to hell me with my goals this year of loosing weight. I've lost 4lb in 5 days so far
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI
I bought the sample pack to try these meal replacement shakes and I thought that they tasted really good! They taste good with both water and some type of milk. I also added some fruit to make this more filling. I joined their fitness program to help lose more weight and I got a cookbook to try out some recipes for the shakes and also got a meal plan.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
This shake is delicious and super affordable. It mixes up very smooth, even if you use just a shaker bottle instead of a blender. I buy it direct from Ideal to take advantage of their specials. Highly recommend this shake!
Kimberly M.
Kennesaw, GA
My husband and I have been using IdealShake for at least one month. He prefers the Cookies and Cream, while I like the Strawberry and Chocolate. So far we have been pleased by the results and it has controlled our hunger. I prefer to mix my shake with water.
Ariel H.
Longview, WA
Loved this shake! I had flavors Cookies & Cream and Strawberry (: I mixed with almond milk every morning and it kept me full til lunch, even working a warehouse job where I usually burn food quickly.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
I bought a sample pack to try these shakes. They had pretty good flavor, a bit too sweet which to me says to much sugar or artificial sweetener. They did help control hunger for a few hours though
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
The vanilla is SOOOO creamy, even when just mixed with water. I love to add a little pumpkin and some pumpkin pie spice for a really sweet dessert like treat. Sometimes it is too sweet and I have to add a little chocolate or mocha! I really recommend trying these shakes because they are well priced and do the job they claim. I'm not sure if my hunger is abated for a full three hours, but these definitely help me cut out snacks between meals or work great as a really quick breakfast since I am not a morning person and always in a rush in the morning! I love that they come with a free blender bottle.
Nancy G.
I ordered the ideal lean 25.9 oz containers is this one any different than those? Anyone know?
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy this? And how much protein is in it?
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
How is the flavor of this? I see it has artificial sweetener in it so I am wondering if it is too sweet?
Haley S.