BY IDEALSHAPE®

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

It's a cold hard fact: if you can't control your hunger and reduce calories, you can't lose weight. But, the struggle ends here! IdealShake makes it easy with a low-calorie meal replacement shake that's proven to block hunger for up to 3 hours. Replace... see more...

• Has anyone ever used their idealshake in coffee? I would love to ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love idealshape! Mocha and Chocolate Peanut Butter are my 2 must haves. I have replaced my morning coffee with just Mocha. Choco peanut butter tastes like eating a Reese's peanut butter cup. So good and it doesn't have a nasty gritty shake flavor like other brands. There's no mass selling to join a program like other shake companies. There's also an awesome Facebook support group!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Has anyone ever used their idealshake in coffee? I would love to get more out of my morning coffee and still use my shake without having 2 separate drinks!