IdealShake, Meal Replacement Shake, Mocha, w/ Hunger Blocker, 30 Servings

It's a cold hard fact: if you can't control your hunger and reduce calories, you can't lose weight. But, the struggle ends here! IdealShake makes it easy with a low-calorie meal replacement shake that's proven to block hunger for up to 3 hours. Replace...

Does this really work and do it taste good ?
What type of sweetener is used in this?
Has anyone ever used their idealshake in coffee? I would love to get more out of my morning coffee and still use my shake without having 2 separate drinks!
Start your review of IdealShake, Meal Replacement Shake, Mocha, w/ Hunger Blocker, 30 Servings!
8 months agoGrants pass, OR
I have not tried this specific flavor or the ideal shake but I love every other flavor that I have tried! I love the vanilla blended in the nutribullet with ice almond milk and peanut butter! I crave it all the time now! Would highly recommend it!
2 years agoPottstown, PA
I love idealshape! Mocha and Chocolate Peanut Butter are my 2 must haves. I have replaced my morning coffee with just Mocha. Choco peanut butter tastes like eating a Reese's peanut butter cup. So good and it doesn't have a nasty gritty shake flavor like other brands. There's no mass selling to join a program like other shake companies. There's also an awesome Facebook support group!
2 years ago
IdealShake, Meal Replacement Shake, Mocha, w/ Hunger Blocker, 30 Servings uploaded by Sarah S.
This is my go to breakfast every morning. Instead of making it with just water, I add instant coffee crystals to it. I let the crystals dissolve for a few minutes before adding the powder and it blends really well if you do it that way. It then tastes like you're having a frappuccino for breakfast.
a year agoHolyoke, CO
I’ve only tried it once but it works really well and tastes amazing and it’s easy to find at all the stores.
2 years agoWhitehaven , Whitehaven
I used to use these instead of dinner tome when I was dieting they’re so good! Leave you feeling full until tea time and give you energy