BY IDEAL #77 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Skinny girl stevia sugar substitute packet 2.82oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
I have been trying to find a natural 0 cal sweetener that didn't have a funny after taste and i am so glad i came across this! its the closest thing to real sugar i have tasted so far. The box i bought had a free sample of the liquid stevia sweetener and it was just as good
Jennifer C.
It's okay. It has a slight after taste just like all sweeteners. I mainly used it in coffee. I bought from CVS. On clearance! I guess that means it wasn't that popular. Overall it was just ok.
larissa s.
Citrus Heights, CA
I use it everyday in my breakfast smoothie .Tit doesn't taste like sugar but it get it sweet enough . Good thing about it is that you can get the sweet flavor without any calories . I highly recommend this product .
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great option for an organic, calorie free sweetener. I used to be an avid slenda user, but wanted to turn to an organic sweetener instead and loved this one the most! Highly recommend!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
As a health nut I'm always looking for substitutes, and this one is great! It tastes better than the regular sweeteners and most people cant tell its not real sugar when I bake with it!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is the only Skinny Girl product I have bought, but I continue to buy it over and over. I like the stevia in the liquid form. I can keep the dropper in my purse or car to have with me at all times
Erin B.
These are great. I wish a box came with more packets like my other favorite stevia brand does, but they are easy to find when shopping and are still convenient to keep in your purse.
Christina K.
This sweetener is the best! It does not taste funky and it is awesome! It is not a dietary supplement it is just a sweetener.
Maria A.
The Skinny Girl products are my favorite when watching my weight,I use it in my green tea, and it taste exactly like sugar
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
Watch out, skinny girl is taking over and I have not been disappointed! So convenient and love that is it organic!
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Those this actually taste like sugar?
Teena F.
Porter, TX
I should really start to buy stock in this stuff. Lol. It tastes so yummy, you cant even tell ots not a real sugar.