BY IDEAL PET PRODUCTS

Perfect Pet VIP Vinyl Patio Doors - VIP Vinyl Pet Door and Patio Dog Doors Perfect Pet VIP Vinyl Patio Doors are the first patio dog doors specifically designed to fit all Vinyl tracks used in most newer or remodeled homes. The VIP Vinyl Pet Door features Low E dual pane tempered glass and the patented multi-flex flap. Fit Tip: Be sure to choose the correct size Perfect Pet VIP Vinyl Pet Door for your pet, by selecting the flap size that will allow them to comfortably pass through the patio dog doors, without bowing or scraping their backs. Also select the proper inside track size of your patio door. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Not the greatest pet door, first they sent me the wrong one and that was a pain to deal with! Also, the thing is flimsy and lets air in so I had to go and buy special items for the sides to cover it. It also is stuck now and wont come out so we are forced to break it and just simply cut a hole in our wall and put one in the wall. The patio door also wont lock- And they provided an item that we have to drill a hole in our current patio door to make it lock- NOT WORTH THE PRICE CHEAPLY MADE AND NEEDS TO BE WAY LESS . MAYBE 50$
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I have been looking at this product for sometime for our home. My relative has one and it works great for their two little dogs. Love that you don't have to cut a hole for a doggie door it just fits inside your sliding glass door system.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
Love having this it makes me feel more secure than having a regular doggie door, this attaches inside your door. We use this on our patio and the dogs access it themselves. Very high quality.
Morgan R.
Live having this! It was great getting my puppy potty trained. She can now go out on her own and we don't have to worry about her peeing on the carpet! It's been a lifesaver!
Madison W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have this dog door on my door unit is last several years with two dogs I am very surprised how long it is held up
Daniella S.
Easily installed door . Very convenient that I don't have to worry about letting them in and out they can go as please .
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
I have the store for my dogs they are too small Chewalla's and this door works so well for that gives them easy access to the outdoors whenever they need to use the restroom it is just such a good thing to have when you have dogs
Tristan C.
So easy to install and my dogs love knowing they can come and go in and out the house as they please to take care of their business or play outside and come in when they're ready. I recommend for anyone who loves their pets and have a sliding door
Megan I.
This is good if your dog is independent and doesn't run away. If you're dog likes to run away i don't suggest this.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My 2 lil guys are constantly waiting to go in and out of the house and it gets annoying to open and close the door a very 5 min lol we ordered this pet door and it has been so nice that they can come and go as they please. No more getting woke up a couple times a night to open the door for potty time.
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
What size dogs can fit through this ??
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
What are the fits?
melanie a.
Flint, MI
Will this work for my German shepard?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this very secure? Does it come in and out easily?
Daniella S.
Does this come in Cherry wood