BY IDEA VILLAGE

The Salon Bronze Airbrush Tanning System is the self-tanning airbrush system that allows you to safely tan in the comfort of your own home. see more...

Amanda J.
Harrah
I did not really like this product at all. The first thing is that it came out very patchy. Maybe it was because I used a mitt but it just came out very uneven, it did something very weird where it clung to the pores where my hair grows for some reason. Also, I had to really work it in between my boobs, I guess it was just really oil in that area because it didn’t take to there at all. The spray gun is also kind of pointless, it’s very hard to get a nice smooth application with the spray formulas, and I would sometimes get big drips that would come out. Another thing, I have very very pale skin, and this turned me very orange, especially in natural lighting. It does have a suggestion to use it in the shower, witch is very important because this gets eeeeeverywhere, I used it in my shower and I still got it in other places, if you don’t wash it out right after it would probably stain, it stained my shower liner at the bottom :(. I rinsed it out very thoroughly and it’s so hard not to get your skin wet while cleaning it out of the bottom of the shower, I got my leg a little wet, and it made drip marks in the tan. I wouldn’t really recommended this product, it’s messy and hard to use, uneven, and doesn’t give the greatest color.
The best - don't use the gun - use the bottle and press the side of the trigger and you will get a really even tan - if a random drop spot gets on you quickly take a towel and dot it and continue spraying - spray a thin layer let it dry for a minute or two then another
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
It really didn't give me that even tan look. It might have been user error but I follow the directions perfectly so it isn't that easy.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite product ever! I use it year round on my face and when I need a little color every where else