Idea Village Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover uploaded by Taniesha F.Idea Village Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover uploaded by Courtney B.Idea Village Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover uploaded by Sarah P.

BY GENERIC

Idea Village Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover: Removes hair instantly and pain free Reveals even the finest hairs Safe on all sensitive areas Close as a blade Will not make hair grow back thicker Built-in light It pivots!; Includes 2 comb attachments see more...

• Does this work good on peach fuzz type hairs? 1 Answers
  • Does your hair grow back thicker?1 Answers
  • Does this really work because I need something like this2 Answers
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this little shaver! It’s so handy. Very affordable. I love how it comes with a battery!! It does meet my expectations!! I use it every 2-3 days!! So, easy to use. I do recommend this to others. Finishing Touch Lumina Personal Hair Remover
Courtney B.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For as cheap as this product is it is wonderful! it easy to use for the face baby hairs or for a brow shape up. It exceeded my expectations since I found it at walmart on a clearance shelf. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that I've gone through a couple already
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
Really nice to have when you get a few spots of dark hair in unwanted places. And it fits in your purse! It works really quickly and is very smooth. It's impossible to cut yourself with it too.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this, it's great for using on my eyebrows. I bought it at a Bed Bath and Beyond for $10 which is very affordable. I haven't had any issues with mine and I've had it over a year so far!
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
This product is perfect for just about everything. You can use it to shape your eyebrows easily, trim nose hairs, and even get those pesky few hairs that you missed while you were shaving!
Jennifer M.
Long Pond, PA
Using these compact electric shavers helps a lot when you're in a pinch! You wont be able to cut yourself with it and it helps keep unwanted hairs in check.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this is easy to use and gentle in my face is affordable and easy to find in any drug store. Finishing Touch Lumina Personal Hair Remover
Angel D.
Manteo
I juz got this & so far i like it easy to use small compact I got it from dollar general it didn't cost need it n the bigger size
Taniesha F.
Will have to update once I try, but I just bought this. Seen good reviews and will be good for unwanted hairs. We will see.....
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love to have this in my beauty stash cuz ill get those little hairs on my face and I use this to get the completely gone!!!
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work because I need something like this
Savannah W.
Does this work good on peach fuzz type hairs?
Jasmine G.
West Covina , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does your hair grow back thicker?