BY GENERIC

Idea Village Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover: Removes hair instantly and pain free Reveals even the finest hairs Safe on all sensitive areas Close as a blade Will not make hair grow back thicker Built-in light It pivots!; Includes 2 comb attachments see more...

• Does this work good on peach fuzz type hairs? 1 Answers
  • Does your hair grow back thicker?1 Answers
  • Does this really work because I need something like this2 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have purchased this personal razor a few times. Every time I was disappointed at how quick the batteries would die and the blades would dull. It removed hair great in the beginning but as time went on it become difficult using it. I give this product 3 stars because it is effective, but is cheaply made the blades don't last and they should for the price. Though I am still a fan of the Finishing Touch brand I will never buy another personal razor.
Alexis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This thing works wonders for those stubborn facial hairs! It’s also very compact so i usually carry it in my purse! I bought it for $10 so it’s pretty affordable! I recommend 😊
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this little shaver! It’s so handy. Very affordable. I love how it comes with a battery!! It does meet my expectations!! I use it every 2-3 days!! So, easy to use. I do recommend this to others. Finishing Touch Lumina Personal Hair Remover
Courtney B.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For as cheap as this product is it is wonderful! it easy to use for the face baby hairs or for a brow shape up. It exceeded my expectations since I found it at walmart on a clearance shelf. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that I've gone through a couple already
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
Really nice to have when you get a few spots of dark hair in unwanted places. And it fits in your purse! It works really quickly and is very smooth. It's impossible to cut yourself with it too.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this, it's great for using on my eyebrows. I bought it at a Bed Bath and Beyond for $10 which is very affordable. I haven't had any issues with mine and I've had it over a year so far!
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
This product is perfect for just about everything. You can use it to shape your eyebrows easily, trim nose hairs, and even get those pesky few hairs that you missed while you were shaving!
Jennifer M.
Long Pond, PA
Using these compact electric shavers helps a lot when you're in a pinch! You wont be able to cut yourself with it and it helps keep unwanted hairs in check.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this is easy to use and gentle in my face is affordable and easy to find in any drug store. Finishing Touch Lumina Personal Hair Remover
Angel D.
Manteo
I juz got this & so far i like it easy to use small compact I got it from dollar general it didn't cost need it n the bigger size
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work because I need something like this
Savannah W.
Does this work good on peach fuzz type hairs?
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does your hair grow back thicker?