Pet SuppliesDog Suppliesjulius-k9
IDC Powerharness, dog harness, Size: Mini, Red

IDC Powerharness, dog harness, Size: Mini, Red

by julius-k9

JULIUS-K9 – IDC-Powerharness JULIUS-K9 – Inventor of the dog harness with interchangeable hook and loop patches and adjustable chest strap. The IDC-Powerharness is a high-quality dog harness, suitable for home use as well as for working dogs.Main...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IDC Powerharness, dog harness, Size: Mini, Red!
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The harness I bought was actually camo, but I didn’t see that color combo/size in the options BUT this is a great dog harness! It’s easy to put on (which is great because our dog is a tad stubborn) and holds up well. The 4 stars are because the Velcro name tags on the side are too long on the mini size and they start to bend and fray a little, but we fixed that by cutting off the excess. You can also order customized name tags for your harness which is super cool!

Looking for your answer?