BY IDAHOAN #72 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Idahoan steakhouse parmesan & herb scalloped red potatoes 5.4 oz see more...

Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
It's very tasty for instant potatoes. I actually prefer these over garden potatoes bc they're quicker and easier to prepare. They're already seasoned so you dont have to guess as to how much seasonings to add and risk ruining your dish. You dont have to look for a recipe or wait for the potatoes to boil, or deal with trying to pour out the boiling water. You dont have to peel any potatoes, nor do you have to mess with getting out the mixer and making a big mess. It can take over an hour to make mashed potatoes. With these idahoans, you can save a lot a time, with little clean up, one pot and one utensil. You end up with super flavorful, super creamy mashed potatoes. The box has a clear chart and clear instructions to prepare the exact amount of servings you want, so you can have leftovers if you want, or not so nothing gets wasted. You can always make a little more if you need to bc they're so quick and easy to make. Some require milk, but some only require water. It's an easy, quick, and affordable side dish for people on the go or who aren't very comfortable around the kitchen. I highly recommend trying these. #influenstereats #weeknightmeal #idahoans #mealsonabudget
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Scalloped potatoes have been kind of blah for me recently, so I decided to try Idahoan Steakhouse Parmesan & Herb Scalloped Red Potatoes for something slightly different, and I found they are very tasty. These make a great side dish for almost any meal. I recommend trying these especially if you are tired of just the plain cheese varieties.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Karalynn B.
These potatoes are delicious and fairly cheap. I can find them in several stores. They are really easy to make, but there is generally a lot of liquid left after cooking. It is high in sodium. I add chunked ham to make it a meal.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These are my favorite scalloped potatoes. I really like the flavor and also the fact that the red peel is left on the potatoes. They’re very easy to cook and the kids love them too. There are other flavors that are equally as good.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I tried these for the first time a couple months ago they where ok not great but surely not bad either made for a good side dish when tired of the samw old same old
Ashley R.
Denton, TX
My mom loves to make these, so every time I eat them it makes me feel at home! So yummy and you can’t even tell it comes out of a box! I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Carrie C.
My family really like these. For a family of 6 i have to make 2 boxes. Very easy side. Just follow the directions, mix in the few extra ingredients and throw it in the oven.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Always have variety of their scalloped potatoes on hand for something to have with any protein. Easy to make and family loves them. My top choice of scalloped potatoes
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My family LOVED Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Au Gratin. In fact, I am ordering more. My family LOVED Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Au Gratin. In fact, I am ordering more.

back