Idahoan
Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes - 4oz

Idahoan Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes - 4oz

by Idahoan

We’ve taken two classic baked potato toppings and mixed them with real 100% Idaho® potatoes for our Idahoan Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes.

Never bought instant anything before. Do these taste like regular home made mash or not worth the buy?
Start your review of Idahoan Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes - 4oz!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,798 reviews
We love these instant mashed potatoes in our household and make them all the time, and this sour cream and chives version is absolutely amazing! Super creamy and delicious, and just the right hint of chives without it being overwhelming. Definitely one of our favorite flavors from the Idahoan brand mashed potatoes.
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
Idahoan Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes - 4oz uploaded by Ashlie S.
Idahoan Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes - 4oz uploaded by Ashlie S.
My son and I love sour cream and chives potates. I buy these packets at Wal-Mart because it is just the right amount for just the two of us. They are also really easy to make and taste great.
mckenna K.
Albany, OR
SIMPLE AND FAST addition to any meal. Very affordable and easy to find. It is a go to in our household with steaks, chicken, turkey etc. all the different flavors are so yummy. We are consistent repeat buyers
Olivia G.
Burlington, KY
Idahoan Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes - 4oz uploaded by Olivia G.
These have a super nice flavor and the texture doesn’t feel artificial. This is a very unique flavor of potato that you couldn’t necessarily find homemade. If you love trying new things with your easy meal nights I for sure recommend this.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Tiffany G.
Hesperia, CA
My Go to for instant mashed potatoes!! My kids are picky as hecklers, but my 6 yr old will smash these!! And my 3 year old loves them too.