Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes uploaded by naf C.Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Meriah W.

BY IDAHOAN #9 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Idahoan® Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste
Made with red & russet potatoes with skins perfectly blended with roasted garlic & parmesan cheese.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®. see more...

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have to admit, I was skeptical about how good and true to REAL mashed potatoes something this could be, but I was extremely, pleasantly surprised! The consistency was rich (I added a little milk in addition to water) and got a round of thumbs up from everyone at the table as well. I can't believe how good these taste, seriously.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
My family loves these so much! They are a great side to have with vegetables, any meat of even to have with a simple meal if you don't feel like cooking. It only about 10 minutes to make and it's ready. They are a great price at Wal-Mart and come in a variety of flavors.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
These are a staple at our house. We love how affordable they are, how easy and fast they are to make, and most importantly, the flavor. This is our favorite flavor! It’s not overwhelmingly cheesy and we like the red skin pieces too.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
The Idahoan baby red mashed potato line is amazing. I’ve tried almost every flavor and haven’t found one I didn’t like. They are priced well, they taste great and it’s quick to whip them up. I’m a repeat buyer and I recommend them.
katie v.
Grand Rapids
These are easy and quick for a side when I'm not feeling like putting in too much effort or there's nothing else in the house. Definitely not as good as real potatoes but can be dressed up to be better. Definitely convenient!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
No me resisto al puré de papa me encanta y más si es tan practico y rápido de preparar cómo está marca, es súper económico y tiene un sabor delicioso, me encanta prepáralo cada fin de semana para mi familia.

I do not resist the mashed potatoes I love and more if it is so practical and quick to prepare how it is made, it is super economical and tastes delicious, I love preparing it every weekend for my family. Idahoan® Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love to make this to pair with chicken and gravy. It taste amazing and it feeds alot. Its just so easy to make and always have backups of it just in case I'm Planning to make dinner that requires a side dish.
Ginger F.
Need a quick starch. Too tired to peel a billion potatoes. Then this is your saving grace in the kitchen. It's my favorite brand of instant potatoes! And extra lazy point you can make them in the microwave .
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
OMG! This mashed potato mix is unbelievably good. The box asks for water, but I usually add milk and it gets even creamier. It's delicious and our family loves it! This is one of the best flavors I've ever had.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love these instant mashed potatoes because they are super easy to prepare in a pinch , they taste great, require few ingredients (most of the times just water!) and they are relatively inexpensive ! What’s not to love about that?!
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of these potatoes?
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
What do you like to serve with these potatoes?

back