Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsIdahoan
Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes

Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes

by Idahoan

Idahoan® Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste
Made with red & russet potatoes with skins perfectly blended with roasted garlic & parmesan cheese.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.

Omg! I love this. The first time my bf made me dinner with this he said he had made it from scratch and I actually believed him. I was so impressed with his cooking. Silly me. Only to find out later down the road that he lied.
What do you like to serve with these potatoes?
Do you like the flavor of these potatoes?
Start your review of Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes!
nikipost92
Roaring Spring
One of my gew favoriye indtant potatos. I live my real mashed potatos but these cheesy goodies come close.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,278 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Super easy to prepare on busy weeknights. Fluff with a fork after microwaving for creamy mashed potatoes. We love the baby red version.
Lisa N.
Portsmouth, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
When I don't have time or feel like peeling potatoes, I grab a bag of these to fix. They are so quick and easy. They state delicious too. My family loves them
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
Let me tell you, I hate, and I mean hate, real mashed potatoes. I just can't stand the taste nor texture I guess, but these I love idahoan instant potatoes. I don't like any other brand. I'll tolerate but I prefer this brand, they are creamy and so delicious!
rolanda S.
Darlington, SC
Quick and easy to make side if you haven't mastered making mashed potatoes by scratch like me. It's also a good fix if you're in a hurry. Nicely pairs with a juicy steak too!!!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These are SO GOOD! I would have to say they are my favorite instant potatoes I’ve ever made.
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
Mmmm.... I'm hungry just writing this review!🤤 When I don't have time to make fresh mashed, I rely on this brand. All the flavors are so good. I like to use as directed BUT I also make chicken with these potato flakes. The chicken always comes out juicy and full of flavor, thanks to Idahoan!! I will always buy this brand.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This is some good Insta potato man is so easy to cook is still a fordable I buy a lot of these they come in different flavors you cannot go wrong with buying this potato because you think you cut the potatoes up and smashed it yourself that’s just how good these are!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
These are an easy go to side dish for any meal. They are super quick to make. Just mix them well! We take them camping to get a hot meal in the field too.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
These are delicious and are my new favorite mashed potatoes. and they taste like homade.they have lots of flavors to choose from.they are very afforable too.