Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes uploaded by naf C.Idahoan Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Meriah W.

BY IDAHOAN #9 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Idahoan® Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste
Made with red & russet potatoes with skins perfectly blended with roasted garlic & parmesan cheese.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®. see more...

Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
No me resisto al puré de papa me encanta y más si es tan practico y rápido de preparar cómo está marca, es súper económico y tiene un sabor delicioso, me encanta prepáralo cada fin de semana para mi familia.

I do not resist the mashed potatoes I love and more if it is so practical and quick to prepare how it is made, it is super economical and tastes delicious, I love preparing it every weekend for my family. Idahoan® Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes
Keisha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These potato’s are very flavorful and taste like real potatoes. They are smooth and creamy. They are very easy to prepare, they are done in no time! And very affordable. I buy them because of the taste and the price.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
I love how easy these are to make in a pinch! Love it for a quick side that’s super inexpensive. The only thing I’d say is that I don’t know some of the ingredients in it and they probably aren’t great for you being that I have no idea what some of them are, but affordable and easy takes the win with this one!
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
We always keep a packet or two of these instant mashed potatoes in our pantry. They are always just $1 or less and they are super quick and easy for busy weeknight dinners. Or if you are like me and a little scatterbrained! The Baby Reds ate my favorite flavor but the other flavors are great also!
Vilia J.
Westmont
So easy to make. It’s great to do as a side dish. We use these easy packets all the time because they taste great, and are super easy to do. Would recommend to someone who doesn’t want to put in a ton of work!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
These are my favorite mashed potatoes! All you have to do is throw a packet of these into two cups of boiling water and BAM, you got your mashed potatoes. I always buy these every time I go grocery shopping. They’re always 5 packs for 5 dollars at the store I shop at so it’s a win, win!
Amanda C.
Ukiah, CA
If you don't have time to cook from scratch, Idahoan makes the best quick mashed potatoes to serve your family. Smooth creamy texture and full of delicious flavor
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
This product is great in price and is fast and easy to make, making it a perfect side for any meal. The flavor is amazing and if for some reason it isn’t one you think you’d like there are multiple other options. It’s recommended and a product I will continue to buy.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
Best tasting fried mashed potAtoes I have eaten I have tried other brands and this one is the best. I have gotten the bag kind as well. So so easy and fast to make !! Love them. I will buy again and again. I also have my daughter buying them too
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of these potatoes?
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
What do you like to serve with these potatoes?

Walmart