Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Brittany S.Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Ana A.Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Nichole L.

BY IDAHOAN #22 in Vegetables

Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Made with 100% Real Idaho® potatoes. Perfectly blended with roasted garlic & parsley.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2cup) servings. see more...

• Is this just to add flavor to your mashed potatoes? And for how m...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love how inexpensive these are. I get them 10 for $10 at krogers. I have all the flavors. my favorite out of all of them is the butter and herbs. I have so many packets in my pantry and I love how super quick they are to make. it takes me about 5 to 7 minutes to make. I love it!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Great quicker alternative to peeling potatoes and mashing them and the taste is still really great. Was able to purchase conveniently from the little grocery store up from my house!
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Really good instant potato. It doesn't even taste like instant. The roasted garlic potato flavor is the best instant potato I have ever had!! My kids love eating these potatoes with cheese melted in them and it actually is REALLY good. I like that I don't have to add butter when they are done. We eat them often and they go with everything. And they cook so very fast!
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
This is a must have at my house not just for Thanksgiving but through the whole year!! My wife and I love this mashed potatoes!! I usually make it with scallions and add a little bit of pepper and also a little bit of garlic powder. 😉
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
These are soooo good and sooo cheap and easy to make. I usually get them at the grocery store for like less than $1.00 and I make it just by adding hot water and it turns out great every time for me. I can get it at any grocery store pretty much and I will definitely keep buying these if I need a simple side with my meat. I even made a Shepherds pie with this as well wasn't my best but it did the trick when that's all I had lol.
Dana S.
These potatoes are great to have for any meal, whether it's for thanksgiving or a weeknight meal. They have a great taste to them and are very simple to make! You can find these at several different grocery stores! They are definitely worth a try!
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
my thanksgiving need!! i love mashed potatoes for sure my favorite food and what i look forward to on thanksgiving day! these have such a good flavor i am addicted to them i would for sure repurchase them
Lauren C.
Anna, TX
This brand is the BEST "fake potatoes" I've ever had ! They taste so much better closest to real mashed potatoes as they can get ! Super affordable and on nights that I don't have time to make real mashed potatoes I use these !
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I used to eat these all the time! So easy and affordable to make. I always add a little bit of a1 sauce to add a smokey like flavor! These are perfect for a fast budgeted meal or side! I get mine at walmart.
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THESE! They are so easy to make and so good. I love mashed potatoes but being in college I need food that can be cooked fast and these are perfect! This is one of the best flavors they have too!
Anna B.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Foodie Expert
Where is the best place to buy these?
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
Is this just to add flavor to your mashed potatoes? And for how many potatoes?