BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan Reduced Sodium Loaded Baked® Mashed Potatoes let’s those watching their salt intake still enjoy the full flavor of a restaurant loaded baked potato – butter, sour cream, cheese, chives and bacon – and made with 100% Real Idaho® potatoes of course. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making these from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Quick easy and fast way to have mashed potatoes at dinner. They're tasty, and you can even combine one bag with another so you really have a flavorful tasteful combo.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a perfect addition to any dinner or even an after school snack. So easy to make and very inexpensive. Task is great and quality and flavors and wonderful! We buy this products every week for single use and for side for our dinners!
Hilary M.
The pouches are the absolute best way to make mashed potatoes. Perfect size and great flavor. Easy to prepare. Love the ones that you just add water in case you run out of milk! Great price. I prefer these over the box potatoes.
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product mainly when I’m looking for a quick side. It’s not really healthy but it does the trick. Very inexpensive and easy to prepare. My family has no complaints. I recommend only for a quick meal
ANGELA M.
The Idahoan reduced sodium loaded baked mashed potatoes are good but the the regular ones are better. These packets are very affordable and my family likes them a lot. I bought them at Walmart and I will buy them again.
Jennifer W.
Eastman
Purchased at: Walmart
The best instant loaded mashed potatoes that I have every had. They are packed with flavor. My family can’t get enough of them. We add a little garlic & it really makes the meal complete
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,004 reviews
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Yummmm quick easy affordable delicious just some of the words to describe these potatoes 🥔!!!! Nothing like coming home after a long day and being able to pull together a quick perfectly proportioned meal! This is the side dish answer...
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,280 reviews
My kids and I can never get enough of this loaded potatoe. It comes out so creamy and very tasty. It is easy to cook and you don't have to add seasoning st all to it. You can never go wrong purchasing this potatoes.