BY IDAHOAN #74 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Premium Real Mashed Idaho Potatoes with all the goodness of homemade. see more...

Sarah H.
I love buying this at Sam's Club in the biggest size possible because I have a family of 8. Of course the effort and time saved is great! I prefer to make potatoes from scratch because it's the healthiest. Sometimes there is no time though. I took a star off for two reasons. First is the obvious nutritional drawbacks of prepared food. Secondly I taste a sweetness that I feel doesn't belong. I have tried everything I can think of from using chicken broth instead of water to adding things like extra pepper or Adoboe. Nothing takes the sweet away though. Nobody else seems to mind though.
Heather W.
Ok so we all know that when it comes to mashed potatoes ain’t nothing like the real thing, but sometimes ain’t nobody got time fo that! So when I need to whip up some taters real quick I reach for these. Super easy to make & if I add a pat of butter when I serve them my family can’t tell the difference (sometimes lol)
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Let's be real. We would all like to be the person who pulls off a 5 course meal after working all day. I'm not though. Sometimes I throw a prepackaged tenderloin in the oven, add some frozen veggies, and whip up these potatoes and call it dinner. Guess what. My husband thinks they're the real thing. You can't just add some butter and salt and be done even with real mashed potatoes. I add some homemade ranch dressing, sour cream, whipping cream, cream cheese, whatever I have on hand and some garlic. The extras are what make these delicious. These are a staple in my kitchen
Sara L.
The best boxed mash potato I have found! I grew up on real mashed potatoes but who has time to do that these days!? So out of every instant potatoes I could find I found this little gem! I follow the directions and get a yummy side. Or I have even used them in Sheppard pie!!!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
When I have no time to make mashed potatoes from scratch this is my go to. My daughter doesnt even know the difference when I cook them. My family doesnt know the difference. U have be make them just right or they dont taste so good but the way I do it it's like the real thing.
Kelly B.
Jackson, MI
Overall very easy. I prefer homemade mashed potatoes, but these are too quick and easy not to use them. I like that you can easily make a little or a lot, depending on last minute dinner guests. Add a little cheese and fresh chives and they'll never know they're not homemade.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love to buy these at Sam’s club. Price is great and these last a long time. I love the taste of these. I am a repeat buyer of these and have been for years. I would recommend and will continue to keep buying.
Miranda B.
Savannah, NY
This is great for a fast side dish. When it comes to having 2 toddlers time is the last thing I have. My children love these mashed potatoes and they don't have a big price tag either.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making potatoes from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
These are the best tasting dried mashed potatoes I have tried. I have used these for side dishes , and I can’t say enough how good they are. They are creamy and so easy to make. I told my daughter to try them. She loves them too. I actually have gotten the packages for smaller meals. Love them all !