BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse™ Au Gratin Red Potatoes.

New!

Parm cheese pouch inside.

Grown in Idaho®.

Made from 100% Idaho®.

Red potato slices.

5 (1/2 cup) servings.

Add milk & butter.

Restaurant quality. see more...

Bethany K.
Super easy to make and yummy to boot. Couldn't ask for more--well I guess I could ask for less. With just me and my husband we ended up with leftovers. And I hate wasting. The price is good. I'd like to go buy more when they are on sale to keep them in the pantry for just in case. I am looking forward to trying their hash brown recipe.
Justine M.
Great Falls , MT
Au Gratin potatoes are my all time favorite thing to eat. These are super easy and fast to make! I usually purchase them at wal-mart. So so so delicious! I absolutely love these potatoes, even if they come in a box!
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I absolutely love potatoes au gratin and eat them a lot. These are rich and go great with any meal. I like adding ingredients to make them even.more tasty.
Theresa L.
Los Angeles
Yum this surprisingly was really good! I had gotten it as a free be item from Ralphs. I normally dont make things from a box, I make things from scratch. Really simple to make and I actually added a few ingredients: chopped onions, minced garlic and some minced jalapeños, elevated and enhanced the au gratin potatoes. It was cheesy goodness in a box.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Idahoan makes great th acting side dishes that would make any delicious meal complete! They have something for every taste and appetite! Bring the Steakhouse home with this delicious side dish!