Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes 13.75 oz

by Idahoan

Idahoan® Original Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade Taste Every Time®.
Made with 100% REAL Idaho® potatoes.
The Idahoan® guarantee REAL Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
This package is recyclable.
Printed on 100% recycled paperboard.
Printed with low VOC inks.
Grown in Idaho®.
18 (1/2 cup) servings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes 13.75 oz!
Blake M.
OH
I love how I can spend time making my entree and I can always pair it with some quick potatoes. These are easy to make, delicious, and you can add anything you like to "spice" it up.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes 13.75 oz uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these instant mashed potatoes. It’s so easy to make and prepare. What I do when I make a batch is I warm up the milk and mix in my instant and a full spoon of butter and salt to finish up. I love to cook. Mashed potato’s is one of my favorites to make!
Jennifer F.
I work a lot and I have young kids. I have no time to feed them when you get in the house. It's easier than peeling a zillion potatoes and it's cheap. I found it at Walmart Grocery and have seen it in a million places. We couldn't tell the difference between the box and real potatoes.
Melissa H.
I really like Idahoan Orginial Mashed Potatoes they mix up very easy and smooth, they have a great taste! Easy breezy to prepare. The only thing I would improve on is a better way to deal an open box.
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
How easy is it too have mashed potatoes every night if you want? Water, milk, butter, salt and dehydrated potato flakes. Heat up, mix together and, voila, comfort food!
Jordan M.
Clinton, SC
Personally I am a huge fan of these potatoes as mashed potatoes can be hard to master and these make it very easy to spice up and make them extra good. Definitely think this brand is better than most and deserves a try if you’ve never had it!
Lori F.
Vancouver, WA
Great for a quick side dish! Love that I can customize the amount I prepare. Tastes close to homemade but much easier.
Alisa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes are very good. They taste like you made homemade mashed potatoes. Would definitely recommend these.
Hayate M.
These are amazing!!! My sister and I love eating this as a snack. It's so easy and simple to make. It takes nearly 5 minutes on the stove and is a great midnight snack. It doesn't have too much fat and is very affordable.
Sarah Bingham P.
Muncie, IN
These potatoes taste just like homemade and half the time to make it. Somewhat affordable ~ great taste!! I would buy these again!

Looking for your answer?