BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan® Original Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade Taste Every Time®.
Made with 100% REAL Idaho® potatoes.
The Idahoan® guarantee REAL Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
This package is recyclable.
Printed on 100% recycled paperboard.
Printed with low VOC inks.
Grown in Idaho®.
18 (1/2 cup) servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
What is there to say about these potatoes? They are so versatile! They can be used to thicken gravy or they can be the potatoes under the gravy. We’ve served them at thanksgiving dinner and the relatives were very impressed (and had no idea they were instant mashed potatoes).
Carelis G.
Jacksonville , FL
I love how easy it is to make
Mashed potatoes with this box, this is the only brand I e used in years .i even Remember my mom making it for us and now I make it for my children. You can even make a potato salad from it !!
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
These are amazing!!! My sister and I love eating this as a snack. It's so easy and simple to make. It takes nearly 5 minutes on the stove and is a great midnight snack. It doesn't have too much fat and is very affordable.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love instant mashed potatoes and Idahoan is usually the brand I go
for. They are cheap and taste amazing. You can buy them in a variety of
flavors. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is add water and done! I highly recommend them!
Jennifer F.
I work a lot and I have young kids. I have no time to feed them when you get in the house. It's easier than peeling a zillion potatoes and it's cheap. I found it at Walmart Grocery and have seen it in a million places. We couldn't tell the difference between the box and real potatoes.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
These are my favorite mashed potatoes of all time! It is creamy and not hard to eat. I am a repeat costumer because this stuff is so good. They come in many flavors, but my favorite is the original. I would recommend this to others because it is easy to make, and it goes quickly.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm not a big fan of mashed potatoes! But this one are really good. I recommend you to prepared it with a lot of cheese so it can taste better! I love the fact that they are not expensive at all. I was satisfied
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
My husband and I eat these on a regular basis. They are super easy and quick to prepare and very inexpensive. I think they sale for 2 for $1 at my local Walmart. They taste very good for instant potatoes so we rarely ever make the real thing. Highly recommend!
Sarah Bingham P.
Muncie, IN
These potatoes taste just like homemade and half the time to make it. Somewhat affordable ~ great taste!! I would buy these again!
Ines G.
This product is easy to prepare and comes in handy when you don't have much time for cooking. The taste is good.