Idahoan Naturally Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Evie M.Idahoan Naturally Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Christina T.

BY IDAHOAN #6 in Packaged Meals & Sides

• Does anyone know if this brand is good 5 Answers
  • Has anyone used these potatoes?4 Answers
  • Do you make these with milk or water? I always prefer ma...4 Answers
Jackie G.
Charlotte, NC
If you're looking for something quick and easy and tastes pretty good, this is top-notch.  However, it still pales in comparison to home-made mashed potatoes.  The top two flavors are certainly the butter herb one and sour cream and onion one. I eat these whenever  I see the 10 for $10 deals and they can last for a long while.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I was hesitant about these mashed potatoes, but they have proven to be some of my favorite "boxed" mashed potatoes! Plus, they are so so cheap and you can find them anywhere similar to walmart. They do get too thick easily if you cook them too long and sometimes when you refrigerate, so be careful of that. Plus you have to stir very well the whole times you are cooking them or they will clump easy. However, they taste so good and come in so many different flavors!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Okay lemme just start off by saying I love love love these potato’s. They are super simple to make for anyone who doesn’t like to cook. All it needs is water. Yes only water. They have so many different varieties of flavors and I’ve only tried 2 ,but plan on trying many more. I highly highly highly recommend everyone to give these a go because you won’t be disappointed. Unless you don’t like potato’s of course.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I literally make these like once a week. They are so good and super easy to make. I personally like them better than homemade mashed potatoes. They are so cheap, at my Kroger they're always a dollar. I buy different flavors. My favorite are plain butter, garlic, cheesy and loaded. I highly recommend trying them. Its an easy side and they're good as left overs as well.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
These are great if you are craving mashed potatoes but don’t want to go through the whole cooking hassle. This brand offers a lot of great flavors, too. I love mashed potatoes and I have been purchasing these for years. They are very affordable, priced at right around $1 or less for a pack I believe.
Courtney W.
Pros is its easy and quick to make. Cons I really enjoy homemade mashed potatoes. But who has time to make it homemade when you have kids and a husband with a crazy work schedule. It has a great taste and texture so you really cant tell the difference. Defiantly a family favorite in my house hold. I also love the variety of flavors.
Amber S.
If I’m in a rush these are what I reach for. I always have at least two bags on hand at all times if I don’t have enough time to make home made. Great selection of flavor. Substitute water for milk and get a creamier texture. Hard to tell the difference between real and instant potato’s once you’ve tried these!
Shelby G.
Axson
Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so good and so easy to make! I make them almost every night ( I know I need to stop) but my go to favorite is the sour cream and chives flavor! You can add your own touch in there with some green onions and yummmmmm
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
These are my favorite imitation mashed potatoes. They come in so many different flavors, so I have them with dinner often. The taste and texture are always spot on, and it's not super obvious that they're not real mashed potatoes. They are so cheap and so good, I recommend!
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
I love preparing these, they are easy and packed with flavor. Although I enjoy making mashed potatoes from scratch this brand offers and easier alternative. We don't eat them too often but when we do, this is our brand of choice. I will recommend this to friends and family.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
What other things that I could mix in with the potatoes that will give them flavor but it will not be to fattening?
Barbara B.
Pembroke, VA
What is your favorite flavor?
Lorenso D.
Anaheim, CA
Does anyone know if this brand is good
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these potatoes?
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Do you make these with milk or water? I always prefer making them with milk so it feels a bit more hearty but some flakes will get gummy if you do this. Will it work for these?