Idahoan Naturally Mashed Potatoes

Amazing where can I find all of these ?
Do you enjoy these? I do!
Has anyone used these potatoes?
Start your review of Idahoan Naturally Mashed Potatoes!
How would you rate this product?
Robinson, TX
Not entirely proud to say I’ve had these before but they definitely make some nights easier when you want mashed potatoes but don’t feel like peeling and going through the whole process. You can taste that they aren’t real potatoes but the flavors are good and overpower that.
Sandusky, OH
I’ve tried just about every flavor of Idahoan’s mashed potatoes and can truly say I love them all! They are such a good value in price and are a super quick and easy way to add to any home cooked meal. They taste like genuine mashed potatoes without any hard work.
Memphis, TN
These potatoes are SO GOOD. For them to be instant potatoes, they have great flavor. I add a little butter and some shredded cheese and they are so good. They come in handy on those nights where I'm trying to cook a good dinner really quick. Go get you some!
Phoenix, AZ
We don’t cook a lot of prepared meals but we have little boys and these are so easy to make and a great side for our meals. Our boys just love these potatoes and so do we. we try not to eat them because we don’t eat a lot of carbs but these are so fantastic it’s hard not too!
New castle, PA
I love how easy these are to make. Especially good for when you need to throw a quick meal together for the family or even to snack on at night. I get them from giant eagle or Walmart and they are usually around $1.
Summerville, SC
I don't know what I'd do without this product. They are wonderful. Taste just like homemade. We use them at home and when we go camping. They are a great and easy to make side. We've tried all the flavors and love them all. Very reasonably priced.
Austin, MN
For package potato flakes these are very good and easy to make on a busy night! I love that they only require water and there’s a wide variety of flavors. They are smooth and creamy also! They’re not like homemade mashed potatoes but still very good!
Lloyd Harbor, NY
YASSS! We got two basic flavors of these a few months ago. I'm so excited to try out these new flavors! We are so against instant mashed potatoes, since I love to make everything from scratch, but these are DIVINE! They are so easy to make and taste so delicious!!! Win win win win!!!
Franklin, NH
These are perfect for nights when I want a comfort meal but just don’t have the time or energy to peel and cut potatoes. They come in a variety of mouthwatering flavors and take about 5 minutes to prepare. Sure to please anyone in your house!
Fountain Vly, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I always use these when I want potatoes to go with my entree but either forgot to boil water and cut potatoes. They come together in a pinch and you can even season them if you get the plain ones. Super versatile just have to be creative
Ask a question to the Influenster community...