Idahoan Naturally Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Evie M.Idahoan Naturally Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Christina T.

BY IDAHOAN #29 in Packaged Meals & Sides

• Does anyone know if this brand is good 5 Answers
  • Has anyone used these potatoes?4 Answers
  • Do you make these with milk or water? I always prefer ma...4 Answers
Jackie G.
Charlotte, NC
If you're looking for something quick and easy and tastes pretty good, this is top-notch.  However, it still pales in comparison to home-made mashed potatoes.  The top two flavors are certainly the butter herb one and sour cream and onion one. I eat these whenever  I see the 10 for $10 deals and they can last for a long while.
BEV A.
Houston
Great Potatoes. I love the four cheeses  and the chipotle, simply delicious. Easy and simple to prepare. The seasoning is fabulous. Made it for my family and they all loved it. Price is awesome. Great meal at low cost. IDAHOAN Mashed potatoes taste like you just smashed the potatoes yourself. SIMPLY NATURAL. LOVE IT!!!!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I was hesitant about these mashed potatoes, but they have proven to be some of my favorite "boxed" mashed potatoes! Plus, they are so so cheap and you can find them anywhere similar to walmart. They do get too thick easily if you cook them too long and sometimes when you refrigerate, so be careful of that. Plus you have to stir very well the whole times you are cooking them or they will clump easy. However, they taste so good and come in so many different flavors!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Okay lemme just start off by saying I love love love these potato’s. They are super simple to make for anyone who doesn’t like to cook. All it needs is water. Yes only water. They have so many different varieties of flavors and I’ve only tried 2 ,but plan on trying many more. I highly highly highly recommend everyone to give these a go because you won’t be disappointed. Unless you don’t like potato’s of course.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
These are great if you are craving mashed potatoes but don’t want to go through the whole cooking hassle. This brand offers a lot of great flavors, too. I love mashed potatoes and I have been purchasing these for years. They are very affordable, priced at right around $1 or less for a pack I believe.
Amber S.
If I’m in a rush these are what I reach for. I always have at least two bags on hand at all times if I don’t have enough time to make home made. Great selection of flavor. Substitute water for milk and get a creamier texture. Hard to tell the difference between real and instant potato’s once you’ve tried these!
Amanda N.
Lewisville, TX
I love these instant mashed potatoes they're so easy to make you honestly can make them like in 5 minutes they're so easy and the plus side is that they're so cheap they're so delicious it's good I love these I would recommend these to anybody if you're trying to make a quick easy cheap meal side
Shelby G.
Axson
Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so good and so easy to make! I make them almost every night ( I know I need to stop) but my go to favorite is the sour cream and chives flavor! You can add your own touch in there with some green onions and yummmmmm
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
These are always the brand of instant mashed potatoes I buy if I don’t want to make real ones. So convent and cook super fast. All you do is boil the water then put the mix in, they already have flavoring in them so you just simply serve. Great for a quick side dish!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
Yummy! I love these for many reasons, they are cheap and easy to make. When I was younger we could not afford super expensive things to diet with so these were great because they are healthy and cheap! I like this product and do purchase it often!
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
What other things that I could mix in with the potatoes that will give them flavor but it will not be to fattening?
Barbara B.
Pembroke, VA
What is your favorite flavor?
Lorenso D.
Anaheim, CA
Does anyone know if this brand is good
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these potatoes?
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Do you make these with milk or water? I always prefer making them with milk so it feels a bit more hearty but some flakes will get gummy if you do this. Will it work for these?