Idahoan Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes

by Idahoan

Idahoan® Loaded Baked® Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
Flavored mashed potatoes.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes.
Perfectly blended with sour cream, cheeses, onion & chives with the taste of butter & bacon.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2 cup) servings.

Do they taste like real potatoes?
I usually always get the regular mash potatoes in this brand. Are the baked flavored ones just as good as the regular one ?
Once they are made are they creamy or more clumpy? Just curious because of the powder flakes.
Start your review of Idahoan Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes!
Georgette C.
SLIDELL, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Idahoan Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes are super quick and easy to make. They are really good and are the perfect consistency. Just make sure that u follow the directions on the back of the bag. I like to purchase 2 bags at a time as a side to whatever I am making for dinner. After making them I add in bacon, green onions, and a few different types of cheese. You could really just eat them the way that they come or customize them any way that you like. The best part is that the hard work is already done for you. #Influenster
Liz N.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are such an easy thing to add to a meal if you need an extra side. You typically can buy these for less then a dollar. You also can give these to a younger helper in the kitchen since you literally just boil water and then stir these in. There are bacon bit pieces in this mix
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Idahoan Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes have a great taste! They are loaded with bacon, cheese, and chive flavor. They are a great side dish. I have used them as sides and I have also added it to potato soup as a thickener and to add the loaded baked potato flavors! My favorite instant potatoes to this day!!! They have a great texture, taste, and appearance. They are almost like fresh homemade mashed potatoes! I recommend these to everyone!
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
These are so good and easy for a quick side dish. They easily make a meal and taste homemade
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: Target
I like to use as directed BUT I also make chicken with these potato flakes. The chicken always comes out juicy and full of flavor, thanks to Idahoan!! I will always buy this brand. You'll get the best oven chicken you've ever baked with these flakes!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
I love these ones as well !!!! These are really good , they taste like sour cream and onion and cheese but with a smoky bacon taste in there as well .
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
I am not a fan of mashed potatoes but my daughter and husband are. They love the loaded baked potato flavor of these. I love that they are economical and easy to prepare. I like to switch the amount of water and milk called for so that you’re using more milk. These turn out really creamy and my family loves them.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Idahoan Loaded Baked Flavored Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my favorite flavor of mashed potato I bought all the flavors to try it out everything is good but this stands out!
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
I can’t believe these are instant! Just add hot water and they are so flavorful. They are also affordable.
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
These are the closest to tasting like real potatoes I've ever had in an instant potato. I usually can't get past the gummy texture of instant but these don't have a gummy texture.