Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes 1.5 oz uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan four cheese mashed potatoes 1.5 oz see more...

Morgan B.
Monaca, PA
If you are a lover of mashed potatoes like me, then these are some pretty tasty instant potatoes. I like how in a minute the potatoes are ready and they have a good flavor to them. Make sure to stir in the water before placing it in the microwave!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I love these in the butter version. I didn't like this specific one. I grabbed this flavor by accident and I wasn't very happy with it. I guess I would rather have plain or buttery taters, not the cheese ones. The taste was just off to me. However these are so cheap that I wasn't mad I wasted the money
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I love these potatoes!!! I buy these all of the time!! There so convenient in the little cups too!! Can't beat the taste! Great for lunches or a quick snack. Definitely recommend these to everyone. Great pick.
Veronica V.
Elyria
These are so good for a quick snack. Just add water and throw them in the microwave for a minute. They’re really good for instant mashed potatoes. They’re so tasty and fluffy. They’re a good price too.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and these are keeping me alive! they are a good texture but not really cheesy tasting. I've been using a generous amount of salt and pepper and a little squirt of ranch dressing for some more flavor. I am so thankful for these. even better because they only take a minute to cook!
Madison W.
Cleveland, OH
These instant potatoes aren't awful, but they would not be my first choice for potatoes. They were easy to make because it only takes water and a microwave, but they reminded me of the type of food an astronaut would eat in space. Not very delicious, but alright enough to satisfy your hunger when there is not much else to eat.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
I love these! So quick and easy! Great price! Taste just as good as stove top version! I took off a star because they aren't especially cheesy tasting I add a little extra shredded cheese to the top and that makes them cheesy like I like but it's still good mashed potatoes and especially for the microwave!
Nelivette M.
Valrico, FL
These are kind of gross. They feel like you're eating sand no matter how much you stir it and with milk the don't taste that bad but with water they are awful
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are legitimately the best mashed potatoes I've ever had. They're delicious. I tried this individual pack and went out and bought three full size packs because I loved them so much. So creamy and cheesy!