Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Felicia J.Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Jessica M.Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Rena W.

BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes perfectly blended with cheddar, bleu, Romano & parmesan cheeses.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®. see more...

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I wish I could give these 10 stars, they are absolutely amazing!!! I love the Idahoan buttery potatoes but when I had these I could not stop getting the cheese flavor! My whole family loves them with steak..burgers...chicken. Even my daughter who doesn’t usually eat potatoes will eat these! They are cheap..delicious..and so quick to make! Fan for life!
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
This has to be my favorite quick mashed potatoes hands down, lol when I need quick meal I use this ofcourse add lil salt and pepper but has to be best one I have tried .
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love instant mashed potatoes and Idahoan is usually the brand I go
for. They are cheap and taste amazing. You can buy them in a variety of
flavors. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is add water and done! I highly recommend them!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
So cheap! And so delicious! You have to add a little bit more water then what the recipe calls for otherwise they are extremely dry. But add some more water and they are so creamy, cheesy, and yummy! And so much more convenient then regular mashed potatoes.
Hayley K.
Fraser, MI
Not THE best potatoes I've tasted (although nothing will ever beat homemade mashed potatoes!) but for the price you pay (I typically get mine on sale at 10 for $10) they're pretty good. Great side for burgers or hot dogs on those nights where you just don't really feel like making a huge ordeal out of dinner prep.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
These are a huge hit in my household! They taste just like homemade cheesy mashed potatoes! They are so easy and quick to make. I think everyone should have them!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
We use these all the time. The flavoring is great and it's a very simple recipe. We've enjoyed this particular flavor with steak, pork chop, and chicken dishes.
Cayla H.
By far the best instant potatoes I've ever tried and they are usually under 1 dollar! I buy this every time we shop and i'd recommend this to a friend.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
I usually really like these potatoes. They're super simple and super easy. But I found this kind to be extremely salty which was a turn off

back