Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes

Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes.
Perfectly blended with real butter.
The Idahoan guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2 cup) servings.

I love adding extra cheese and bacon, what's your favorite?
Start your review of Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes!
Monticello
My family’s from the south and we love mashed potatoes, specifically homemade mashed potatoes. One day I ran out of time and just made these and when I say we fell in love. We purchase at least 3 packages of these a week. The price point is amazing at only $1. This is a steal you don’t want to miss.
S Pittsburg, TN
I have never been a fan of instant potatoes until we tried this flavor! They are so close to “authentic mashed potatoes” I love the individual serving packets also VS having an entire box and needing to measure out the flakes. They’re very affordable and always a part of our weekly meals.
Middleboro, MA
When I’m not able to make homemade mashed potatoes, I reach for these. They do have a bit of an artificial taste, but mixing in a little butter and sour cream help improve the flavor.
EVANSVILLE, IN
These are my go to mashed potatoes...talk about easy to make, just boil 2 cups of water, add the contents and stir...all ready in about 5 minutes, if you cheat and boil water in the microwave like I do! Would definitely buy again...it's a huge staple in my pantry!
Packaged potatoes have come a long way! These dehydrated potatoes not only have a pretty dang good texture but the flavor is so good! Infact I haven't tried a flavor yet that I don't like. This is definitely a staple in my home and should be in yours too!
north brunswick
The buttery Homestyle mashed potatoes flavor or the three cheese mashed potatoes flavor are my favorites and they’re only a dollar at target or Walmart and they give you a very large portioning size as well.
Chehalis , WA
I'm not gonna lie...sometimes I cheat she don't feel like taking the time to make a side dish. These are quick, easy and still taste great. After a long day at work these make the perfect side dish.
Denver, CO
I shouldn’t love these, but I do! Not quite fresh made potatoes, but these are a as close second. These are not your grandmas potato flakes. At $1 a bag, these are a quick, easy, and delicious side.
Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Abigail G.
Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes are delicious. I just got my wisdom tooth pulled out yesterday and I could eat these mashed potatoes all day. They are cheap, delicious,and extremely easy to make. Plus the perfect calories I need and really easy to eat when you get your wisdom tooth pulled put. Lol.
Mansfield
Love it not ONLY does it have the TRUE potato flavor but has a buttery taste to go with it. I make me a meal by adding a can of corn and mix it together.  WONDERFUL meal to me.