Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Christine M.Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes uploaded by MK J.

BY IDAHOAN #32 in Vegetables

Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes.
Perfectly blended with real butter.
The Idahoan guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2 cup) servings. see more...

• I love adding extra cheese and bacon, what's your favorite?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
I love instant mashed potatoes and Idahoan is usually the brand I go
for. They are cheap and taste amazing. You can buy them in a variety of
flavors. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is add water and done! I highly recommend them!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These are good and remind me of KFC. They're smooth and fluffy and definitely a time saver. They whip up in as much time as it takes you to heat up some water and can easily be customized. I usually add bacon bits and let them soften with the potatoes then add sour cream and sliced green onions, yum!
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
Foodie Expert
This is such an amazing food product. The creamy and buttery consistency is perfect for even little children. The flavor is very authentic and tastes as if it's real butter. It's affordable for a big pack it's less than 10 bucks. I totally recommend it.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I started using these when I was in a college dorm sharing a kitchen. This is amazing because it tastes great and is so easy to make. A lot of instant mash potatoes I've tried have this gritty texture and almost a flour aftertaste, but this doesn't and it is really affordable. I highly recommend this and the other flavors as well.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually do not make instant mashed potatoes, but after using way too much garlic on my mashed potatoes last year, and having run out of the real stuff with guests waiting, I grabbed for the instant mashed potatoes I still had in the house, and no one could tell the difference! Everyone loved them. Thanks for saving me - this year for the holidays, I will make them on purpose, lol
MK J.
Foodie Expert
These are really good to be packaged potatoes. I make some almost every time I cook a meal and they taste like I made them from scratch!
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
Foodie Expert
My husband and son loves these potatoes. They are perfect if you're needing something quick to finish a meal.
Kimberly W.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
I love all of Idahoan's different flavors, but this is the one that I always have in my pantry. It is so buttery and delicious!!
Melissa S.
Imperial, CA
These are my favorite instant mashed potatoes. It is super creamy and also works well when battering fish. :)
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
OMG these are so good mom and I love mash potatoes and we sometimes just need a fast meal or something simple and small this is perfect
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I love adding extra cheese and bacon, what's your favorite?