Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes uploaded by MK J.Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Christine M.

BY IDAHOAN #67 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes.
Perfectly blended with real butter.
The Idahoan guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2 cup) servings. see more...

• I love adding extra cheese and bacon, what's your favorite?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love getting these potatoes. I buy from Sam’s club. They taste amazing. Buying in bulk they last awhile. The price is great on them as well. Good side dish. I would buy again and I would recommend to others.
Amanda G.
My daughter asks for mashed potatoes all the time, so I always keep a few packs of this handy. These are the best instant mashed potatoes I’ve ever had and are so easy to make! Delicious!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are good and remind me of KFC. They're smooth and fluffy and definitely a time saver. They whip up in as much time as it takes you to heat up some water and can easily be customized. I usually add bacon bits and let them soften with the potatoes then add sour cream and sliced green onions, yum!
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
This is such an amazing food product. The creamy and buttery consistency is perfect for even little children. The flavor is very authentic and tastes as if it's real butter. It's affordable for a big pack it's less than 10 bucks. I totally recommend it.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I started using these when I was in a college dorm sharing a kitchen. This is amazing because it tastes great and is so easy to make. A lot of instant mash potatoes I've tried have this gritty texture and almost a flour aftertaste, but this doesn't and it is really affordable. I highly recommend this and the other flavors as well.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love instant mashed potatoes and Idahoan is usually the brand I go
for. They are cheap and taste amazing. You can buy them in a variety of
flavors. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is add water and done! I highly recommend them!
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
3 years ago thanksgiving day , my mom and I were struggling on finding boxed/bag mashed potatoes , we were so new to it because we always do our mashed potatoes homemade. We went to Walmart and stumbled on these bags they were on display and said why not let's give it a try, bought a couple of bags came home and boiled water then stirred the potatoes in. Omg it has a different flavor then any other mashed potato weve tasted. It was amazing. Been obsessed . its our holy grail now. No looking back . definitely recommend
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually do not make instant mashed potatoes, but after using way too much garlic on my mashed potatoes last year, and having run out of the real stuff with guests waiting, I grabbed for the instant mashed potatoes I still had in the house, and no one could tell the difference! Everyone loved them. Thanks for saving me - this year for the holidays, I will make them on purpose, lol
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Seriously, I know that everyone prefers to have home made mashed potatoes, but sometimes you just don't have time. These are so creamy and delicious and take just minutes. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a quick fix for potatoes - great for the Thanksgiving table.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I bought a big box of these because we eat a lot of mashed potatoes in our house. I can't believe how good these are! I never liked instant mashed potatoes before i tried this brand and these taste just like homemade mashed potatoes.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I love adding extra cheese and bacon, what's your favorite?