Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes

Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes.
Perfectly blended with real butter.
The Idahoan guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2 cup) servings.

I love adding extra cheese and bacon, what's your favorite?
Start your review of Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes!
Denver, CO
I shouldn’t love these, but I do! Not quite fresh made potatoes, but these are a as close second. These are not your grandmas potato flakes. At $1 a bag, these are a quick, easy, and delicious side.
Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Abigail G.
Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes are delicious. I just got my wisdom tooth pulled out yesterday and I could eat these mashed potatoes all day. They are cheap, delicious,and extremely easy to make. Plus the perfect calories I need and really easy to eat when you get your wisdom tooth pulled put. Lol.
Mansfield
Love it not ONLY does it have the TRUE potato flavor but has a buttery taste to go with it. I make me a meal by adding a can of corn and mix it together.  WONDERFUL meal to me.
Trumbull
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a reliable brand when it comes to instant mashed potatoes. The buttery taste is amazing and taste like it is homemade. The price is very reasonable as well.
Malakoff, TX
Love. Favorite brand. Add more butter and these can be an entree. I get the individual cups too, mix some ranch in it and it’s delicious. Great prices and product.
Mays Landing, NJ
I always keep bags of these instant mashed potatoes in my house. They are so easy and quick to make! They taste homemade you would never know they came from a bag.
Klecknersville
My son loves these. He would eat mashed potatoes every night of the week. And they are the easiest to make. I wish the bag were a little bigger but they are good
Des moines, IA
These are so easy to make and taste great! They are such a good price as well! They don’t taste any different then real potatoes and they’re a lot more convenient
SUPER easy. Is yummy. No chunks. Perfect potato:butter ratio. Tastes like real potato. Not healthy. Don't care. Can eat whole package in one sitting. Regret a little bit. Don't regret that much though. Yum.
Columbia, TN
I had a coupon for a free pouch, so decided to try them. They are very easy to prepare (water and potato pouch). The thing I really did not care for was the overwhelmingly artificial butter flavor. I like butter with my mashed potatoes, but these taste almost like I am eating mashed potatoes with movie theater buttered popcorn. Just not to my taste.