Idahoan Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potato Cup 1.5 oz uploaded by Felecia F.

BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan buttery homestyle mashed potato cup 1.5 oz see more...

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
These are great if you are craving mashed potatoes but don’t want to go through the whole cooking hassle. This brand offers a lot of great flavors, too. I love mashed potatoes and I have been purchasing these for years. They are very affordable, priced at right around $1 or less for a pack I believe.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
These individual mashed potatoes are so easy and convenient. They’re great for taking to work or making when you’re in a rush. I️ usually add a little extra butter and they’re good to go!
rachel c.
This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the potatoes are in this. It’s not too salty either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
These potato cups are a great serving size for anyone needing a simple side dish for a dinner. It's easy to make and tastes good but I add milk and more butter because if not they aren't creamy enough to my liking.
Shellby M.
This is perfect for in the go or for the kids my youngest loved these in addition to baby food when he was younger and my oldest loves that it's "kid size" as she says just for her! Its microwaveable which is so convenient and quick for late dinner or on the go!
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
these are the best!!!!!!!! I usually buy the bigger box from Sams Club. By far the best mashed potatoes I have had. I didn't even have to add a bunch of stuff to it. Consistency was great and flavor was phenomenal. Having them for Thanksgiving this year! #ThanksgivingEssentials
Katie L.
These are great when I want some mashed potatoes as a snack or a side and I don't want all the work of making some from scratch! I've also added sour cream & cheese or just some Mrs dash garlic & herb and some butter. Both are great!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
i love to bring these to school and eat it because it fills me up and i love mashed potatos so much and it is so easy to prepare and very healthy
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
These are good for a quick lunch but need pepper salt and butter. What can we expect from microwave potatoes?

back