Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes

by Idahoan

Idahoan® Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
Homemade taste in 4 minutes.
Made with 100% real Idaho® potatoes perfectly blended with butter & parsley.
The Idahoan® guarantee. Real Idaho® Potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4(1/2 cup) servings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes!
Iron Mountain, MI
Super easy to make these and they don’t taste bad at all on there own- but I like to add extra butter and then some sour cream and cheese! Delish!
Piedmont, SC
These potatoes are so good and so easy to make. you can make them in the microwave or on the stove & either way they are delicious
Paris, TX
Yummy! Love these potatoes they are amazing and always taste great : ) I like them more then I like home made potatoes hahah
Bullhead City, AZ
Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes uploaded by Michelle B.
This is a very good quality brand i love and use most of the time.flavor is very good and much like homemade.
2,480 reviews
These are super easy to make and taste great. I love hpw they are affordable and found everywhere!
Nelsonville, OH
If I'm in a rush and need to do instant potatoes for dinner or lunch, then I always get this brand.
College Park, MD
I love how quick and easy these potatoes are! And they come in so many different flavors :)
Enosburg Fls, VT
I love this flavor and a lot of the ldahoan products. They are so quick and easy to make.
Sarnia, ON
Easily the best instant mashed potatoes you can find. I'm a broke college student and these really go a long way. Its super easy to add canned/fresh veggies to this too.

Looking for your answer?