Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4 oz

by Idahoan

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Devan K.
Itmann, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm usually not a big fan of instant mashed potatoes but these are really good. If I don't feel like making homemade these are a good replacement. I had my wisdom teeth removed few days ago so I am currently surviving on these and so glad too cause the flavor is welcoming after 2 days of jello and pudding. My kids love them and I love how easy they are to fix. I do add 1/4 cup of extra water so they are not as stiff and more creamy.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,422 reviews
Idahoan Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4 oz uploaded by Evelyn S.
Mmmmmm love🤩 always and as a kid to love with rice and beans, chicken salad? Fun to cook with family I would eat this on weekends improvement no it's always goood
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I love mashed potatoes, but making them yourself is such a process. With this, I can just whip up a delicious tasting side dish in no time and it’s super simple and affordable.

Looking for your answer?