Idahoan Baby Reds Flavored Mashed Potatoes uploaded by 🌺Analicia🌺 N.

BY IDAHOAN

Idahoan® Baby Reds® Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
Fresh from the garden taste.
Homestyle red & russet potatoes with skins perfectly blended with creamy butter.
Natural & artificial flavorings.
The Idahoan® guarantee.
Real Idaho® potatoes.
Guaranteed to be the finest you've ever eaten or your money back!
Grown in Idaho®.
4 (1/2 cup) servings. see more...

Nico P.
Enfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I love red potatoes and these instant mashed potatoes do a great job of capturing the right flavor. They're super easy to make, but they take a long time to cool off to a point where you can actually eat them. Sometimes I like to add a little bit of Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper to mine.
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
My family loves these potatoes! I always add a little milk and extra butter because I’m a southerner and it’s what we do! :) these are a great side dish and don’t taste like “instant” potatoes!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,008 reviews
These are my boyfriends favorite mashed potatoes flavor. We eat these all of the time. I love the cheesy flavor of these potatoes. I haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like from this brand. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and other flavors as well.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love instant mashed potatoes and Idahoan is usually the brand I go
for. They are cheap and taste amazing. You can buy them in a variety of
flavors. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is add water and done! I highly recommend them!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
We take these camping for a warm meal that fills you up. But, they don't really compare to real mashed potatoes. This is made with a potato flake, rehydrated. It's very similar to what pringles are made out of(pressed potato flakes). You can usually find them for $1.25-1.50. One buck is a BUY price.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best ever packet quick potatoes! WE have them as a side with our cube steak smothered in country gravy with corn on the side. They are really creamy! I recommend you make them on the stove because they taste better than microwaving the water! Enjoy
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are hands down the best instant mashed potatoes around. They are super affordable at just under a dollar a package, and they are quick and easy to make. The best part? The taste amazing!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
My favorite mashed potatoes. You would have no idea they came from a bag! And this bag is a dollar where I purchased it and contains many of servings! I love the baby reds and how it adds texture. And you really can't beat the flavor! Definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Lexington , NC
These are a quick and easy go to if you don't have time to make mashed potatoes from scratch! They are the closest to the real thing in taste and there are so many flavors to choose from!! Love!
myia v.
Idahoan baby reds mashed potatoes 4 oz bags are perfect for a two person meal or even as a quick lunch!! Pour hot water and fluff with a fork and boom! I ate these as dinners when I was in beauty school!