CANMAKE
IDA Laboratories | Powder Eye Shadow | Eye Nuance 20

IDA Laboratories | Powder Eye Shadow | Eye Nuance 20

by CANMAKE

Canmake;Eye Nuance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IDA Laboratories | Powder Eye Shadow | Eye Nuance 20!
Lydia D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: IDA Laboratories | Powder Eye Shadow | Eye Nuance 21 Royal Blue by CANMAKE
FIVE STARS BECAUSE IVE HIT PAN TWICE. I got this in the pink/brown/white version and it is my go to. Color pay off is great and the three colors work so well together to create one look. Doesn’t come off in any way or fade over time. I always pair this with canmake’s eyelid primer! My absolute favorite eyeshadow! #jmakeup #japanesemakeup #japanese #メイク #eyeshadow #canmake
Marisa R.
I like the colors but it was not as bright of a color once applied. I was hoping to see it pop a little more and was disappointed at how it creased. The colors show up more if you have a white-ish base before applying it but I don’t think I would buy this again.
Seanna L.
Bloomfield
It’s pigmented and smooth for the most part! And can be used with other brands/palettes easily. My only qualm is with the lightest/shimmer shade. Depending on the shade of each little pan, the lightest shade can sometimes look and feel very chalky on the eye.
Thilakshi E.
Kashiwa
I love canmake products. Awesome formula and pigmentation was the best. Easy to blend. Definitely recommending for everyone .

Looking for your answer?