BeautyFaceFace MakeupCANMAKE
IDA Laboratories , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot

IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot

by CANMAKE

Shipping Weight : 80g Package includes: 1x cheek blush Note: Actual printing, logos, patterns and color shades of the product delivered may vary slightly from product shown in the images. Images are only representative.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot!
How would you rate this product?
Emily G.
IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot uploaded by Emily G.
Love the cute packaging!! This cream is so easy to blend and leaves a light natural tint. It doesn’t look like much product, but a little goes a long way. Purchased mine in Japan a few years ago (oops) and have been using it sparingly ever since.
Layla N.
IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot uploaded by Layla N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is very creamy and smooth on the skin. I like the subtle color it gives your skin and it looks natural. I also like that it’s super cheap and comes in such cute packaging!
Jessica C.
IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot uploaded by Jessica C.
I have several shades of this blush. First off, the texture is creamy and extremely easy to blend. It goes on fairly sheer with subtle glitter and sheen. It’s also travel friendly as it is one of the more compact blushes I own. Out of the shades I have, 05 is my favorite as it is the perfect coral pink color to wear during the summer time. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Elleot B.
Rockford
IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Makeup , Cream Cheek 05 Sweet Apricot uploaded by Elleot B.
Good coverage! Doesn’t take much to get a bright base. I usually put a powder blush over the top so it’s not as sticky feeling. Only negative I have is it’s a bit hard to blend out.
Lacy F.
Midlothian, VA
Cute packaging as usual from CANMAKE and this color is a good one on anybody. Don’t be fooled that this is little girl’s make up though.. this is the best cream cheek blush I’ve ever tried, the entire line has good colors, too. I highly recommend. It glides on like butter and stays. Amazing!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite cream blush hands down! It gives a healthy glow and lasts a very long time. I am thinking of buying a few other shades.
hannah C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Can wear off throughout the day, but a nice glowy alternative to powder blush. The cream blush leaves a soft flushed glow with a little sheen. Dries down to be just slightly balmy on the cheeks. Very easy to blend out and can be applied with fingers or a dense brush.
Sarah M.
DALLAS, TX
My favorite blush and one of my favorite colors for my skin tone. I definitely suggest trying cream cheek in this container and not the similar looking ones that are shell shaped. This is more creamy and pigmented, and the shell looking one is more sheer like a slightly tinted lip balm, so it doesn't apply as well.
Joyce T.
Creamy blendable cream blush, the size of the compact makes it easy to choose how you want to take the pigment either with a big brush or sponge. It blends well with the fingertips as well. The blush is satin/dewy, and is not sticky on the skin
Angel F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have the shade 14 and it's a cute mid range pink. The product is tiny but a little goes a long way. Most cream blushes I've used before catch on dry areas or settle in tiny lines when swatched on hands, but this one doesn't. It feels more like a gel formula and is easy to blend out.

Looking for your answer?