IDA Laboratories CANMAKE , Eyeliner , Strong Eyes Liner 01 Super Black Waterproof uploaded by Lara T.

BY USA

Canmake;Serong Eyez Liner see more...

Buy on Amazon
C I.
Malibu, CA
THIS PRODUCT NEEDS MORE HYPE! This is hands down one of the best eyeliners that I have ever used in my life! I switched over from American brand eyeliners to asian brands 2 years ago because the pigmentation is better and so is the lasting power! This eyeliner applies so smoothly, its soooo amazing! I use it every single day and I have both the black and brown eyeliners! Asian makeup is usually created to withstand the humid temperatures so when it says it's waterproof, it will last you all day long through the sweat!
Tiffany M.
This was one of my first brush liners I used about 5 years ago. I haven't stopped purchasing it since then. This is a strong dark black brush liner that is waterproof. It doesn't flake off and doesn't smudge until you remove it with eye makeup remover. I'm able to draw a strong wing with this as the brush part never frays even when the ink is drying out. One pen can last me months even with everyday use.
Zineb S.
Ahfir
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative