I'd Rather Be With My Dog Paleo, Beef, Bacon, & Egg Trainers, 5 oz uploaded by Jackie O.

BY GENERIC

I'd Rather Be With My Dog Paleo, Beef, Bacon, & Egg Trainers, 5 oz:I'd Rather Be With My Dog Paleo Beef, Bacon and Egg Trainers combine the flavors dogs love most into one bite-size training treat Each of these palatable prime treats is produced with a preponderance of produce and premium protein sources selected specifically to comply with the needs of a pet partaking in the paleo dietI'd Rather Be With My Dog Paleo Beef, Bacon and Egg Trainers are to ensure that they are safe for your pup This resealable package contains 5 oz of bite-size treats that are ideal for providing a reward to puppies and dogs that are being trained Provide your pup with a treat that doesn't deviate from their diet and order these delectable training treats today Free of grain, gluten and soy Resealable bag preserves freshness of beef, bacon and egg training treats see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog loved these! We received them in a Bark Box. He loved the flavor and definitely couldn't wait for the next one! I loved how I could use them as a training tool and reward. I love that theu are made in the USA with quality ingredients.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
My dog is obsessed with id rather be with my dog treats. He has had these, the skin and coat, venison and joint ones and he has loved them all he cries every night for them and runs to where I keep them, he can’t get enough of them it’s insane! The only place I know you can get them is on the site( if anyone knows differently let me know!) I do like ordering from the site though because i know some of the money of my purchase goes to help animals!