HealthMedicines & TreatmentsHomeopathicID
Glide Lubricant, 85 oz, New Look (Package of 2)

ID Glide Lubricant, 8.5 oz, New Look (Package of 2)

by ID

I-D Glide provides you with all the slip you could ask for in a water-based lubricant! Use it during couples’ intimacy or masturbation to enhance the sensation and make all of your sexual encounters more enjoyable. I-D Glide is condom compatible, safe to use with your favorite adult toys and can easily be re-activated with a drop of water or saliva. I-D Glide is an FDA 510k approved medical device, so you know you’re getting a quality product. I-D Glide is here to slide you into place!

ID Glide 8.5 oz Pop Top; Sensitive Skin Formula; Condom Compatible; Water-Based; Adult Toy Safe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ID Glide Lubricant, 8.5 oz, New Look (Package of 2)!
Pico Rivera, CA
ID Glide Lubricant, 8.5 oz, New Look (Package of 2) uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works super good it glides smooth and it’s water based nothing sticky I like that it’s the original formula I don’t really like the scent lubricants I am satisfied with this product works good for both of us I also like the pump for no mess and easy access. [product:id-glide-lubricant,-85-oz,-new-look-(package-of-2)]
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm really loving this lubricant it has a great silky feel and it last far as long as you need it LOL great I would definitely recommend it

Looking for your answer?