BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• How is the color payoff of this product? 3 Answers
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I have been using my bare minerals blush for a few years now. It's so beautiful and easy to apply. If you're a beginner this would be a great blush because you can build up the coverage. It's also long lasting and finely milled, so it goes on without irritating sensitive skin. I just love this blush!
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This is a beautiful color and it's not patchy on my skin and it lasts all day. I'm used to pressed blushes but this one is a loose powder. I was a little afraid it would be overwhelming, but it's very nice and buildable. Even a beginner could use this bush
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
I like the good pigmentation. I don't really like that it is a loose powder. But it still goes on really nicely with a brush.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
One of my favorite blushes! So easy to use. Great packaging, great color, great pigmentation!
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best blush I've ever used. It seriously lasted me like a whole year.
Elizabeth W.
Riverside, CA
Between long lasting wear and natural ingredients, this is my go to make up brand! I cannot say enough good things about it. You can wear just a touch to look presentable to head to the store or glam it up for a night on the town.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
This is the only blush I use now! It is very light and works great for all skin types. I have issues with breakouts from other blushes, but since switching to this, haven't had one! The color stays on better than most other blushes I use, and does not wear off so easily like most other powder blushes.
Jacquie I.
You know I'm not sure why I buy anything else it's always a trusted friend in your makeup arsenal. Virtually undetectable one day I'll tell people "I woke up like this "
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
This came in my first bare minerals starter kit and I loved it. Very light and a beautiful color. Very good for light skin. I miss having it.
Lillie W.
This is a great product...it definitely goes with everyone's shade of complexion if not they have other shades that may fit your needs
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
How is the color payoff of this product?