i.d. BareMinerals Blush - Thistle - Bare Escentuals uploaded by Sandra h.

BY BAREMINERALS

• How is the color payoff of this product? 3 Answers
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this loose powder Blush it has a Matte finish ! I usually don’t use loose powder blushes but this is so easy to blend and stands out on my tannish skin ! Definitely recommend it and absolutely love my brother for this amazing Xmas gift! ❤️
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Cella B.
This blush is the perfect pink for a Spring afternoon! It has a little shimmer on it so bronzer is not needed with this blush. It’s not too pink that’s overpowering and it’s not bland you can’t even see it. I love it.
Sandra h.
palmdale
It's a very cute pink glittery type of blush. You're looking for something more natural this is not the bush for you because once you get into the sun you are a disco ball
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I have been using my bare minerals blush for a few years now. It's so beautiful and easy to apply. If you're a beginner this would be a great blush because you can build up the coverage. It's also long lasting and finely milled, so it goes on without irritating sensitive skin. I just love this blush!
Elizabeth W.
Riverside, CA
Between long lasting wear and natural ingredients, this is my go to make up brand! I cannot say enough good things about it. You can wear just a touch to look presentable to head to the store or glam it up for a night on the town.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This is a beautiful color and it's not patchy on my skin and it lasts all day. I'm used to pressed blushes but this one is a loose powder. I was a little afraid it would be overwhelming, but it's very nice and buildable. Even a beginner could use this bush
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
This is the only blush I use now! It is very light and works great for all skin types. I have issues with breakouts from other blushes, but since switching to this, haven't had one! The color stays on better than most other blushes I use, and does not wear off so easily like most other powder blushes.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
I love this especially in the summer. It is not overly dramatic and gives a slight shimmer. If your looking for a more natural looking product this one is awesome. It's reasonably priced and it lasts forever.
Jacquie I.
You know I'm not sure why I buy anything else it's always a trusted friend in your makeup arsenal. Virtually undetectable one day I'll tell people "I woke up like this "
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
How is the color payoff of this product?