BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Review for: Thistle
I have been using my bare minerals blush for a few years now. It's so beautiful and easy to apply. If you're a beginner this would be a great blush because you can build up the coverage. It's also long lasting and finely milled, so it goes on without irritating sensitive skin. I just love this blush!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This is a beautiful color and it's not patchy on my skin and it lasts all day. I'm used to pressed blushes but this one is a loose powder. I was a little afraid it would be overwhelming, but it's very nice and buildable. Even a beginner could use this bush
Jacquie I.
Jacquie I.
Review for: Thistle
You know I'm not sure why I buy anything else it's always a trusted friend in your makeup arsenal. Virtually undetectable one day I'll tell people "I woke up like this "
Aramina H.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the good pigmentation. I don't really like that it is a loose powder. But it still goes on really nicely with a brush.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Thistle
One of my favorite blushes! So easy to use. Great packaging, great color, great pigmentation!
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Thistle
This is the best blush I've ever used. It seriously lasted me like a whole year.
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Thistle
This came in my first bare minerals starter kit and I loved it. Very light and a beautiful color. Very good for light skin. I miss having it.
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
Review for: Thistle
Love Bare Minerals products. I received this in a starter kit and really liked the shade!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
Review for: Secret
This is the only blush I use now! It is very light and works great for all skin types. I have issues with breakouts from other blushes, but since switching to this, haven't had one! The color stays on better than most other blushes I use, and does not wear off so easily like most other powder blushes.
Shannah W.
Shannah W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Thistle
I have never tried this product but I have used bare minerals powder before. I love it because it looks so natural. I would love to try this product.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Miranda, CA
How is the color payoff of this product?