Add a Photo

#594 in Blush
Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN

I have been using my bare minerals blush for a few years now. It's so beautiful and easy to apply. If you're a beginner this would be a great blush because you can build up the coverage. It's also long lasting and finely milled, so it goes on without irritating sensitive skin. I just love this blush!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL

This is a beautiful color and it's not patchy on my skin and it lasts all day. I'm used to pressed blushes but this one is a loose powder. I was a little afraid it would be overwhelming, but it's very nice and buildable. Even a beginner could use this bush
Jacquie I.
Jacquie I.

You know I'm not sure why I buy anything else it's always a trusted friend in your makeup arsenal. Virtually undetectable one day I'll tell people "I woke up like this "
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

This came in my first bare minerals starter kit and I loved it. Very light and a beautiful color. Very good for light skin. I miss having it.
Aramina H.
Aramina H.
Freeburg

I like the good pigmentation. I don't really like that it is a loose powder. But it still goes on really nicely with a brush.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY

One of my favorite blushes! So easy to use. Great packaging, great color, great pigmentation!
Kelley P.
Kelley P.

Love Bare Minerals products. I received this in a starter kit and really liked the shade!
Jamielynn W.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the best blush I've ever used. It seriously lasted me like a whole year.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

LOVE Bare Minerals. LOVE this blush. It's kind of dark but good for those occasions and you can match your makeup to it.
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN

I love this especially in the summer. It is not overly dramatic and gives a slight shimmer. If your looking for a more natural looking product this one is awesome. It's reasonably priced and it lasts forever.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Fresno, CA

How is the color payoff of this product?

Join Now