BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot® Pain Relieving Stick Extra Strength. see more...

• I have used the gel before but never the stick, does it w...1 Answers
PaigeAlexandra T.
Works exactly as I want. The hot and icy are both pretty intense if you’ve never used it before. I use this around my ankle and knee, both of which get sore from old injuries. Also good for neck/shoulder pain from working at a desk all day. I like that the stick is like a deodorant container so it’s easy to use and doesn’t make a mess
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This stuff really works!! I have a shoulder that constantly hurts from overuse! I can run this on it and it takes the pain away. The deodorant-type packaging makes it easy to apply and it’s really thick so you feel like it really stays on there. I personally like menthol, so the smell doesn’t bother me at all!
Khayree N.
La Vergne, TN
This is a must have for me after taking long runs! It really helps me keep going after muscle fatigue and sores starts to kick in! It last quite a long time for me too because I don’t have to use it everyday. It’s also good to use before working out to help keep you loose!
Emma H.
The Icyhot stick is by far the best icyhot product I have used. It isn’t messy, and is just as affordable, and affective as the cream! If I am ever sore, I use this and it automatically helps! It also lasts longer because you don’t get it everywhere!!
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
My shoulders HURT all day, every day. From working out to working 8 hour shifts in retail I’m sore. I use a lot of IcyHot products to keep the pain away, but this stick is helpful on my shoulders to numb it during the day. I just hate the scent!
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love that this product exists in stick form! I purchased it at my local Walgreens and make sure I always have some at home. When I’m sore the day after a good work out I slide some on and massage it into my sore muscles. Works great!
Cheyann S.
Kimbolton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite non consuming pain relief available. Works like a charm! Super affordable and lasts an extremely long time. I don’t find myself buying it very frequently. Works like a charm on all joint pain and other aches.
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
I am always on my feet. My job is pretty demanding and by the end of a long shift, my knees and feet hurt. This stuff is incredible for when my night doesn’t end after work! One swipe and I’m back moving onto my next thing!!
Halle G.
Playing sports i’ve had all kinds of troubles with my muscles and this thing is nothing short of amazing it met my expectations times 10 and i use it anytime i’m having any troubles, i will for sure use and buy again!
J  .
This product is great for sports and other activities that are physical. I use this all the time especially when I have no pain. This is an effective product. I am overall satisfied with this icy hot brand product.
Kayla P.
Franklin, NC
I have used the gel before but never the stick, does it work just as well?