IcyHot Pain Relieving Stick Extra Strength uploaded by Briana H.IcyHot Pain Relieving Stick Extra Strength uploaded by Luana B.IcyHot Pain Relieving Stick Extra Strength uploaded by Brooke C.

BY ICY HOT #88 in Pain Relief

Icy Hot® Pain Relieving Stick Extra Strength. see more...

• I have used the gel before but never the stick, does it work just...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Makinzie J.
As a dancer you get lots of aches and pains and this is always a sure fire way to relieve aches from sore muscles. You can get it most anywhere and it is affordable, but more importantly it works like a charm every time. I would say overall I am more than satisfied with this product and the best part about this one is that you can take this stick with you anywhere. If you go for a workout or if you need a little relief that day. I highly recommend this, I know it works and I can always depend on it!
Amanda W.
Icy hot has been a life saver from day 1. I have had back problems for quite some time now and that always relives the pain. It is also very affordable which is nice. The only downside is that because your muscle that you use It on is essentially numb, if you participate in activity while it’s on you could potentially injure yourself more. Just a warning but over all a wonder and helpful product!
Tony K.
Reynoldsville
I used an icy hot stick all throughout my soccer years. I think it's the best of its kind on the market. Nothing relaxed my muscles better, or felt that good to be honest. One stick will last a long time too, so price isn't really a problem. This is a lot better than anything else out rhere
Meghan N.
Southside
I like using the icy hot stick because it is less of a mess. I don't get it on my hands and risk getting in eyes. You can also rub it in better so it works better
Allison S.
Cream ridge, NJ
I get very intense menstrual cramps because I suffer from endometriosis. The only thing that works with relieving some of the pain is putting icy hot where I'm having cramps. Works so much better than any other pain reliving medication I have tried!
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this product for months, every night and it is amazing! The aroma is a bit over powering but the product itself is very effective. I was very pleased by the quality of the product. I would definitely repurchase this item!
Gina R.
Brunswick , OH
Very easy to work with. You just keep it in your bag, apply anywhere you need. No need to get your hands messy with it. It is also very comfortable to wear. I just wished the pain reliever aspect last longer.
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
I pulled a muscle in my shoulder/arm so badly that it kept me awake at night and I couldn't even move it. After rubbing some of this on it it was almost immediately better. Really the only thing that provided me with any kind of relief. I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this . I suffer migraines and believe it or not this is great for the pains . Making sure I do t run it anywhere near my eyes . I put some of this around my temple areas and it makes me relax so much and helps the migraines go away. I also suffer MS so at times my muscles hurt my mid back , my knees and I rub this and it makes it feel better . It's affordable and no mess !love it
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
This product does exactly what it promises. It provides relief to aches and pains. I find the cooling menthol very soothing and  refreshing all at the same time. The product is easy to tock into a purse or bag so you can experience relief on the go. Really A must have!
Kayla P.
Franklin, NC
I have used the gel before but never the stick, does it work just as well?