BY ICY HOT

IcyHot® Medicated Patch Extra Strength Back and Large Areas.
Menthol 5%.
Targeted no mess relief.
Stops pain at the source.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Comfortable fabric stays in place.
Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad.
Contains 1 patch. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley W.
Whenever I was in dance my lower back would constantly be sore. I would stick one of these on before practicing and I would almost immediately notice a difference. The soreness and muscle ache would be replaced by an icy warm feeling and I didn't have to worry about a gel soaking into my clothes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that doesn't want to have to spread a cream on.
Amber P.
Dallas, TX
This product is very effective up to a point. It relieves most of my lower back pain after a long dance class, but there are times when I'd prefer a heating pad and some IB. I find it most useful on days when I have to be out and about lifting groceries or my toddler. I feel that the pricing is adequate for what your getting as long as you don't use them everyday.
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
I've used this a couple of times, but other than having a feeling of heat, I don't believe it does anything for pain relief. My grandma loves this product, so I do have mixed feelings about it. It's not the most expensive thing in the world but I don't believe that it is worth its price.
Corilynn W.
ramsey
I liked the immediate relief I got from using this. The combination of hot and cold really relieved my pain. The lower back area is a hard area to get relief. It was easy to purchase and can be purchased at my store that sells over the counter medication! A staple in this Nurse’s repertoire
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Being in healthcare and working as an Aide for a few years my back has definitely been affected. IcyHot patches have given me relief after a long day of lifting and bending. They last a reasonable amount of time and relieve my lower back pain after coming home from a long day at work
Ivonne G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this bc whenever I had my daughter I got the epidermal .. and it honestly hurts my back every once in a while . Especially whenever I work out . I am a repeat user . I'm satisfied with it bc it always works whenever I use it . I would recommend to others . (Especially mommies)
victoria m.
Wilson, NC
I’m constantly lifting at the gym, or doing other workouts that work the muscles in my back. This is perfect for post workout relief. Also, carrying a book bag around on a big campus can get strainful and cause some knots and kinks, this helps sooth any pain you may feel.
Liza P.
Wellness Guru Expert
These were great for after my car accident.
I am in a lot of pain constantly but with two kids I cannot be dosed up on pain medication do this does make a huge difference. I can get through the day with this and not need to take all the medication they prescribed.
Ana R.
Love the sensation the product gives off. It always helps with my aches and pains. The smell is not so pleasant but definitely bearable, it's almost kind of minty smelling. Very affordable! And comes in different sizes. Overall this product is satisfying
Katherine B.
Owasso
My pain was really deep in my shoulder so it was hard for anything to help my shoulder. But this worked and it was easier than rubbing the creme all over my shoulder and forgetting to wash my hands afterwards and wiping my eyes #rookiemove