BY ICY HOT

IcyHot® Medicated Patch Extra Strength Back and Large Areas.
Menthol 5%.
Targeted no mess relief.
Stops pain at the source.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Comfortable fabric stays in place.
Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad.
Contains 1 patch. see more...

Kat K.
Linden, NJ
I've used this a couple of times, but other than having a feeling of heat, I don't believe it does anything for pain relief. My grandma loves this product, so I do have mixed feelings about it. It's not the most expensive thing in the world but I don't believe that it is worth its price.
Ana R.
Love the sensation the product gives off. It always helps with my aches and pains. The smell is not so pleasant but definitely bearable, it's almost kind of minty smelling. Very affordable! And comes in different sizes. Overall this product is satisfying
Amanda G.
Brownsville
Didn't really like this patch because it kept sliding off on me. The cold/hot effect did work but managing to keep the patch on my back was a pain, no pun intended. It was pointless, should've just stuck to the cream! Won't be buying again in the future.
Laurie D.
I like that this patch is very powerful when you put it on the affected area but once you have to remove it (after 6 hours approx) it get very attached to your skin and sometimes is painful to remove it. Works great but it need to improve the sticky part
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A few months ago I pulled my back. This was the only Thing that helped me. My back was killing me and my muscles were so tight. Instantly I started to feel better after using this. I have to have this in my house.
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
I have used these patches for back pain, and they have really helped to relieve or dull the pain. I do find that they can be too large depending on the size you get and can sometimes be difficult to put on your own back. Other than that, though, these are a great thing to keep around whether you have frequent back pain or not. It's nice to have something alternate between hot and cold because sometimes my heating pad just isn't quite enough!
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these IcyHot patches when I have muscle and tendon pain from volleyball! They helped tremendously. I have trouble with tendinitis and sitting out is very hard to do. But when I do it helps alleviate any of the pain I have for that day. Once the pain was so bad I had trouble doing everyday activities so I chose to take pain pills, stretch/do yoga and use the patch for everyday of one week. It helped a lot.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how these work the cooling I had to get used to but when that's done it is a nice feeling on whatever you put it it it meet my expectations I didn't think it was gonna work but it actually dead I wish it was bigger but you can just put on a few patches they don't cost that much
Ashley W.
Whenever I was in dance my lower back would constantly be sore. I would stick one of these on before practicing and I would almost immediately notice a difference. The soreness and muscle ache would be replaced by an icy warm feeling and I didn't have to worry about a gel soaking into my clothes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that doesn't want to have to spread a cream on.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot adequately describe my love for this product. I suffer from horrible cramps and all I have to do is throw one of these on in the morning and I am good to go all day. I also use them on my back and they are a complete life savor. They are easy to apply and last for hours. I can never buy enough of them