HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefIcy Hot
IcyHot Medicated Patch Back - Extra Large

IcyHot Medicated Patch Back - Extra Large

by Icy Hot

Icy Hot Medicated Patch XL Back and Large Areas. Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. No mess relief with 5% Menthol. Extra strength stops pain at the source. Lasts up to 8 hours and it's comfortable fabric stays in place. Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, cramps.

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Menthol. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carmellose Sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxynol-30, Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.

Active Ingredients: Menthol;Menthol 5%

Active Ingredient Name: Menthol

Directions:

Instructions: For easy removal of embossed backing:. Pop, Peel, Apply. Directions. adults and children over 12 years:. remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle. carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area. once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area. wear one Icy Hot patch for up to 8 hours. repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 times daily. children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor. Keep carton as it contains important information for usage of the product.

WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton. rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type. do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use. avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin. do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics.

IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Do these work well for back pain and last as long as they say they do?
Are these reliable? Are they a good solution for back pain?
Start your review of IcyHot Medicated Patch Back - Extra Large!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
I choose the extra large icy hot pads for my lower back pain it's not a constant everyday pain but when it does hurt boy is in a doozy! I buy mine at my local grocery store winndixie where I work at because typically my back hurts when I'm on the concrete for long periods of time I love how the icy hot pads instantly soothe with a cooling sensation they're easy to use and they usually last through my work shift I highly recommend trying these pads they smell good too if you like mint!!
Tiha N.
Purchased at: CVS
This this very effective for pack pain and aches. I use it when needed and especially like to apply at night. I personally like the scent, it can be strong but works well for me. It’s Refreshing. The patch is very light that you can wear under your clothes and it won’t be noticeable. The adhesive is strong so it stays in place for hours. When removing it be gentle and slow.
Miriannys M.
Miami , FL
Exelente para aliviar las molestias de la espalda después de un largo día de trabajo , la sensación frío /caliente logra aliviar rápido y relajar
Greg Z.
Worked great on my sore back. Long lasting relief. Put it on in the morning before work and it lasted all day! Great product!
yay N.
28376
I love working out, but sometimes I can get aore after working out a lot. This product helps control my pain. Everyone in my house uses this product, specially my husband. he uses it for his back pain. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Lovely S.
works well for sore achy pains. It numbs it a little but meh I don’t know if id use this again! Others in my house would but I would not.
Kayssibelle M.
Brentwood, NY
Para tus dolores musculares lo mejor los parches esto ayudara a desinflamar el area de tu espalda baja y te sentiras mejor lo dejas unas horas y lo cambias esto tiene unanpega que se adiere al cuerpo y no molesta es en una tela suave y no te queda marca cuando se quita
shantell T.
Granada Hills, CA
I have a really bad back so when I'm feeling sore these definitely help a lot! Mess free just stick on and keep going and they don't come off!
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
These patches are a good quick fix to back pain. I like to use them at night when my pain makes it hard tp fall asleep. These are available for a reasonanle price at Wal-Mart and i would recommend them.
Gabrielle M.
Great product and easy to use. My husband always seems to be using this product. The best part about this product is the patches and not having to touch the product and put it on your hands. Icy Hot can be greasy so the patch is a lot better because you don't get the lotion on your hands.