BY ICY HOT

For Tough Or Persistent Pain, It's Often Difficult To Find Relief. Now You Can Get The Same&Nbsp;Tens Technology Used By Your Doctor, For A Fraction Of The Cost And Without A Prescription. For Persistent Sore Or Aching Muscles For Relief Of Chronic Pain Associated With Arthritis Convenient: Includes An Easily Replaceable Standard 3V (Cr 2032) Watch Battery Safe &Amp; Effective: Drug Free. Blocks Pain Signals At The Nerves Energy Saving: Automatic Shut-Off After Each 30-Minute Session Reusable: Control Unit, Electrode Pads, And Battery Are All Reusable Discreet &Amp; Portable: Use While Doing Normal Activities Personalized Relief: Intensity Is Adjustable (63 Levels) Wire Free Made In China see more...

juliana e.
I'm a nurse and a small woman, this is great for the occasional work-related aches and pains. Obviously, not as strong as the tens units used in physical therapists' offices, but a decent second for for home use.
Brandon M.
Sun Valley
Great product works amazingly has no mess afterwards ans is very simple to use just apply to the area where the pain is residing turn on the device and done it starts to work after a few min. Come at a quite a few bucks but if you want some pain relief and it's affordable for you, I believe you should get it
Ella P.
Colfax
Are use icy hot after I had just played a basketball game or my muscles ache and I really like how it works but I think it could be better with relieving the pain
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
These are great. After my car accident, sitting for extended periods would really hurt my back. I would wear these and felt comfortable enough to walk around and know they wouldn't fall off. It really helped to relieve my back pain
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I purchased this for my boyfriend. He is always complaining about his back hurting from work. He uses this and helps alot with the pain. He uses it everyday before he goes to work. I don't think he could live without it. Now that he has been using it, he will continue to, because it works.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
By far the best quality 'Pain-Relieving' gel I've ever used. Although, I don't understand why they're always called pain-relieving, as it just feels as if every product tries to 'mask' or 'numb' the pain, akin to a medicine like an anti-inflammatory. Regardless, I definitely recommend this product and guarantee you won't ever regret a purchase!
Amy E.
N Las Vegas, NV
At first I was very unsure of the power this tiny parody would have. I must say I am impressed. The first day I used it I was able to hide it under my scrubs and no one knew I was wereing it. I would run the unit then wait about an hour the start it again. It worked my pain diminished and I was able to keep going.
Cameron K.
Clemmons, NC
LOVE love love my icy hot smart relief TENS unit. For the price it works just as amazing as hundred dollar TENS machine. I will say the only down side is that it does not stay sticky for long so you do have to replace the pads alot but other than that this has been a blessing for my husband and all his back issues
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I am law enforcement officer and have to wear a duty belt even when in street clothes. As you can probably imagine adding 20 pounds of extra weight to you waist can cause a lot of back pain. These are great for taking care of that type of pain. I use it after work for maybe an hour and it provides near immediate relief.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have two contusions in my lower back that can flare up after certain workouts. These keep me going afterwards. I put one of these on a little bit before bed and I am able to fall asleep and wake up without being in pain. You can usually find these at Walgreens or CVS but it depends on the store.