BY ICY HOT

For Tough Or Persistent Pain, It's Often Difficult To Find Relief. Now You Can Get The Same&Nbsp;Tens Technology Used By Your Doctor, For A Fraction Of The Cost And Without A Prescription. For Persistent Sore Or Aching Muscles For Relief Of Chronic Pain Associated With Arthritis Convenient: Includes An Easily Replaceable Standard 3V (Cr 2032) Watch Battery Safe &Amp; Effective: Drug Free. Blocks Pain Signals At The Nerves Energy Saving: Automatic Shut-Off After Each 30-Minute Session Reusable: Control Unit, Electrode Pads, And Battery Are All Reusable Discreet &Amp; Portable: Use While Doing Normal Activities Personalized Relief: Intensity Is Adjustable (63 Levels) Wire Free Made In China see more...

Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I purchased this for my boyfriend. He is always complaining about his back hurting from work. He uses this and helps alot with the pain. He uses it everyday before he goes to work. I don't think he could live without it. Now that he has been using it, he will continue to, because it works.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
By far the best quality 'Pain-Relieving' gel I've ever used. Although, I don't understand why they're always called pain-relieving, as it just feels as if every product tries to 'mask' or 'numb' the pain, akin to a medicine like an anti-inflammatory. Regardless, I definitely recommend this product and guarantee you won't ever regret a purchase!
Brandon M.
Sun Valley
Great product works amazingly has no mess afterwards ans is very simple to use just apply to the area where the pain is residing turn on the device and done it starts to work after a few min. Come at a quite a few bucks but if you want some pain relief and it's affordable for you, I believe you should get it
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have two contusions in my lower back that can flare up after certain workouts. These keep me going afterwards. I put one of these on a little bit before bed and I am able to fall asleep and wake up without being in pain. You can usually find these at Walgreens or CVS but it depends on the store.
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I love this product, I injured my leg running or just had a long day at work and my body feels pain, I just this on those areas and my body feels new again. You can find these products anywhere in the US. I purchase from this website because I'm a online shopper
Lucie B.
Chattanooga, TN
If it weren't for these IcyHot pads I would be in pain around the clock. With pregnancy comes new aches and pains but the back pain got to the point that I was having trouble getting up and out of my car. These packs last for HOURS and totally melt away my pain!
Kaitlynn W.
Lebanon, PA
This Icy Hot product is perfect for all types of athletes. Relieves the pain almost instantly with the change of temperature. It definitely is comparable to normal icy hot products. Icy Hot really know what their doing to bring in the athlete consumers!
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
These are great. After my car accident, sitting for extended periods would really hurt my back. I would wear these and felt comfortable enough to walk around and know they wouldn't fall off. It really helped to relieve my back pain
Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
I occasionally get excruciating hip pain due to knots in my lower back. I'm not sure how this works but it does. It's almost as effective as the machine used at the chiropractor. It's definitely paid itself off!
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Absolutely loved these pads! I will continue using them as Work out and play sports! They lasted as long as recommended and definitely helped my back! It's a must for anyone with overall lower back pain!