Icy Hot Smart Relief TENS Therapy Back Pain Starter Kit uploaded by Brittany W.

BY ICY HOT

Tens (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) therapy has been used by doctors and physical therapists for decades to relieve back pain, even chronic pain. icy hot smartrelief is a prescription strength tens device now available without a prescription. it is the first and only otc topical pain relief solution that treats chronic back pain. smartrelief is safe and effective, resuable, wire-free and customizable (63 intensity levels). see more...

Amanda M.
Edwards, MO
For whatever reason I wake up on my back several times a night and it causes me to have a backache when I get out of bed in the morning. I pop this on and within a few minutes my lower back feels just like it should, no aches pains or muscle pulling. I was nervous about paying $30 for something that I hadn't tried before, but I am so thankful I did! It works for pulled muscles as well as aches and pains too. The refill packs are $10 and used to come with an extra battery, but no longer do. If I wear it too long I get a residue from my body heat making the adhesive soft, but it doesn't stain clothing and easily wipes or washes away. Small inconvenience for amazing pain relief!!
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
Absolutely a life saver! I have chronic back pain awaiting surgery. With sciatic nerve pain flare ups that happen often. I haven't found a medicine that helps, but I get relief from this! I will most likely still need it after surgery, I'm just so thankful I gave it a try. Just don't use a heating pad while you're using it, that'll make for a gooey mess! Haha. Lesson learned.
Michelle F.
I bought this because it was less expensive than a traditional TENS machine, and it works, but not quite as well as the unit my husband has.  It's well worth the cost to buy it and keep it in on hand for when you have pain. Unfortunately it doesn't help when I'm in severe back pain, but for anything less than that, it does work.
Heather W.
Great Bend
This product is a joke. I can not get it high enough to work nor is it strong enough. I purchased a massager similar to this one from my chiropractor for a few dollars more. I can use that all over (not just on my back) and the settings are high enough for it to be effective. Took this product back since it is not for me.
Bo L.
Pisgah Forest
Excellent food and flavor drinks highly recommended flavor flavor and affordable affordable drink drinks great drink drinks slurp I highly recommended highly highly recommend highly 🧟‍♂️
Lindsey P.
Mount Olive
This is great for at home use if you don’t have an at home tens unit! You get the benefits of the icy hot and gentle message of those achy muscles in one. I use it on my back when it starts to bother me after a tough workout!
Ashley D.
Lexington, KY
This product provides so much relief for me. I am very active, so when my body starts screaming at me, I'll throw this on for 20 minutes. Relief is almost instant!
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
I've always had back problems, so when I saw that Icy Hot had a TENS unit, it thought it would be a good opportunity to try something new that may help me in the long run. It was easy to use and very effective. The price point wasn't high, so I never felt I was getting ripped off and the sticky pad stayed sticky for a long time, as long as you took care of it. I also loved in the refills, they gave you not just a new pad but also a new battery. Definitely was worth the money!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
My husband keeps these in our med cabinet and Durning a work out a few months back I must have pulled a muscle so I used them and they kinda work like where your doctor dose that deep tissue therapy send like a vibration a Shockwave into the muscle rub on and other times Epsom salt bath or ice water depending on how extem you worked out and how sore or if you have any old injury's
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I used this to help with some severe back pain that I've had for years, and it does seem to give some shirt term relief and helps try to loosen tight and knotted muscles. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it's one big patch so you can only use it in one place. I soon upgraded to another brand with four pads for better wide spread pain relief.
Jess R.
How does this compare to professional TENS therapy?
Jess R.
How does this compare to professional TENS therapy?
Tracy T.